Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

HyperBase Live logo

THK

First off, those a awesome. Starting to wonder if this is what you do as a day job...

What I was looking for from a logo is more along the lines of what google, spotify, and kodi have done. Which is icon style logo first, and then simple text next to that. The reason being, we are probably going to have apps on multiple platforms (pc,mac,iphone,android) and it would be simpler to create shortcuts if our logo is icon based. This allow limits the ways in which the logo will clash with design aspects of apps.

post-16943-0-68505200-1460489228_thumb.p

post-16943-0-38876900-1460489235_thumb.p

post-16943-0-52937000-1460489245_thumb.j

I'll try for something simpler. No I'm out of a job, volunteer giving computer lessons and solving ppls pc problems. I never finished my university study Industrial Design.

Nice! Also name is going to change to HyperBase Sync (Shhh dont tell anyone ;)) So if you want to create for that name.

Take into account that we would need a set of these. The set being:

The main logo would be:

HyperBase

The off that logo we would need vaiations that are:

HyperBase Sync

HyperBase Databases

HyperBase FTP

Does that make sense?

The off that logo we would need vaiations that are:

HyperBase Sync

HyperBase Databases

HyperBase FTP

Hmmm, makes things a bit more complicated. The icon in the logo would fit nice for Sync, but Databases would need need something like a datasheet/notepad like icon, FTP probably 2 folders with the sync ring from the icon above. But then what would just the HBL logo have.... just the font pimped a bit?

I like the very first pic the best in the thread. Maybe put the blue coloring somehow in the mix

that might be, but not really in line with what was asked of me :)

adjusting colors is easy though

Hmmm, makes things a bit more complicated. The icon in the logo would fit nice for Sync, but Databases would need need something like a datasheet/notepad like icon, FTP probably 2 folders with the sync ring from the icon above. But then what would just the HBL logo have.... just the font pimped a bit?

I would say keep the root of the logo the same throughout, meaning "HyperBase". So the HyperBase logo would just be the "HyperBase" part of the logos. Definetly different logos for each of the sync, databases and FTP.

Can we see what the logo you did already looks like with some different colors on the joystick and dust cover? Red ball, black dustcover maybe?

I see that THK is getting pretty close and I didn't manage to come up with anything that I liked so I'll let him concentrate on the logo from now. Looking good, the green "arrow-circle" might look a little bit too much like the recycling symbol though :P

Archived