Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

HyperBase Live logo

THK

Adjust the kerning on "DATA" so that the letter spacing looks consistent with the rest of the word. In photoshop, get the cursor between the two letters, hold option, and hit the arrow sideways.

On the earlier one, the space between the icon and "sync" is really awkward. I think you'd want to left align it or have the icon underlap the word.

"HyperBase" is such a long word - it just begs to be truncated. HB or HyprBs or something.

I really liked your original. Why can't you use that but with some color and then for the icon, just do an "HB" version of the letters?

Adjust the kerning on "DATA" so that the letter spacing looks consistent with the rest of the word. In photoshop, get the cursor between the two letters, hold option, and hit the arrow sideways.

Thanks for the advice, but I'm using Illustrator in this case, know my way around PS and no finetuning is needed till we come to a final design anyway. Also, I always turn the text into a shape layer in PS or Expand it in AI, so I have full control.

HyprBs or something

Hyper Bullshit? lol

I really liked your original. Why can't you use that but with some color and then for the icon, just do an "HB" version of the letters?

Because the actual creator of this nifty little application asked for something else. He gets a veto.

Archived