The Downloads section is back and better than ever! If you spot something out of place, let us know.

MAME cab conversion

fireslayer26

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

Ok, it's been a while (I managed to injure myself playing hockey and had to have shoulder surgery, so that slowed me down) but I am ready to hit the home stretch!

I do not think I mentioned it here, and I will create a complete build thread soon, but I am keeping my Golden Tee 2005 PCB and adding a MAME PC to the CAB. I will be able to switch back and forth between the two (Hopefully, still untested!) so my design is going to reflect both MAME and Golden Tee.

Here is an almost complete version of the Control Panel artwork. I wanted to get it out there to see what everyone thinks about it!

post-65633-142870654454_thumb.jpg

• 1 year later...

Ok, it's been a while (I managed to injure myself playing hockey and had to have shoulder surgery, so that slowed me down) but I am ready to hit the home stretch!

I do not think I mentioned it here, and I will create a complete build thread soon, but I am keeping my Golden Tee 2005 PCB and adding a MAME PC to the CAB. I will be able to switch back and forth between the two (Hopefully, still untested!) so my design is going to reflect both MAME and Golden Tee.

Here is an almost complete version of the Control Panel artwork. I wanted to get it out there to see what everyone thinks about it!

attachicon.gif41972.attach

I hate to resurrect such an old topic..but does anyone have a high res version of this control layout or any of the others in this thread? I have an identical cabinet and am trying to re-use the existing control panel. I have very little design skills, but I'd like a blank template with the to scale button placement so i can design graphics around the layout..Man I'm so out of my element here.

Archived