The Downloads section is back and better than ever! If you spot something out of place, let us know.

MAME cab conversion

fireslayer26

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Great work Fireslayer! I am in the process of converting one of these cabs. Do you happen to have the control panel layout as a Photoshop file? I want to design my own overlay, but I am having difficulty finding a "true to size template" for the GT Fore CP. If you could share I would really appreciate it!

Great work Fireslayer! I am in the process of converting one of these cabs. Do you happen to have the control panel layout as a Photoshop file? I want to design my own overlay, but I am having difficulty finding a "true to size template" for the GT Fore CP. If you could share I would really appreciate it!

Thanks, I will try to separate the layers and get you the button layout. In the meantime, here's a pic of the progress on the cab.

20140826_115924_zpsjbwibz8i.jpg

WOW, she looks great man! the black on black looks awesome. I too might pm you for that layout dude. A friend and I just cut the top of his GT cab off last night. We're going to craft a GT pedestal with the lower half. If anyone needs the original GT speaker grate or marquee holders let me know.

WOW, she looks great man! the black on black looks awesome. I too might pm you for that layout dude. A friend and I just cut the top of his GT cab off last night. We're going to craft a GT pedestal with the lower half. If anyone needs the original GT speaker grate or marquee holders let me know.

I would be interested in the marquee holders.

Archived