Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Xarcade setup for Injustice Gods Among Us

ald3n3

Does anybody have a solution for the xarcade control setup for this game? I have tried vjoy and the xarcades virtual xb360 driver but none of them seem to work. I have Mortal Kombat KE and xarcade's xb360 driver works fine. I'm not sure why it doesn't work for injustice. Anybody have a solotion for this? Thanks!

I also use X arcade tankstick and ive been trying to get this game to work it just wont map the x arcade controls I cant even get the J key (back key ingame) to work on me keyboard this game is jacked up.

I also tried to remap all the default keys with keymapper and non of my keys work when I do that??? this is the only game that RL keymapper hasn't worked for me yet.

I would really like to play this game but just cant figure it out.

I also use X arcade tankstick and ive been trying to get this game to work it just wont map the x arcade controls I cant even get the J key (back key ingame) to work on me keyboard this game is jacked up.

I also tried to remap all the default keys with keymapper and non of my keys work when I do that??? this is the only game that RL keymapper hasn't worked for me yet.

I would really like to play this game but just cant figure it out.

The menu controls are always WASD keys instead of arrow keys I found out. So if you have mapped the keys on the xarcade, then it should work only when the game/fight starts. Which is so odd. My problem is I can't get to make the xarcade act like two separated controllers, like i did with Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition. They are both made by NetherRealm,but I am not sure why they completely changed the control scheme :/

ive tried 3 times mapping different keys for this game never works I have no problem mapping any other games.

As for the script that makes the xarcade think its a 360 controller I cant find one anywhere but you can download the program and config for the game. I think its the same program they used for MK9.

http://code.google.com/p/x360ce/downloads/list

try it and let me know if you get it working.

The 360 controller .ini does not work for Injustice. For some reason, it looks like it recognizes it somewhat, as in there is an option to press the A button on all the menu screens instead of G where there was no option to do that before, but when you get into the Character select screen, it goes back to default keyboard keys.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Did anyone ever manage to get this sorted. Im using dual arcade sticks but cannot configure player 2 its driving me mad. I have both players working but my player 2s meter burn button is configured incorrectly but it seems there is no way to reconfigure. I can adjust player one but no luck with player 2 would be great to hear from anyone with a fix

Archived