Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Nvidia Shield TV Upgrade 3.1!!!

Sting

After the update everything looks the same my device wont detect the hard drive when conected and after trying for like 20 minutes of turning device on and off with luck finally detected but dosent let me write on the hard drive it only letme read it my external hard drive is formated to ntfs im thinking on doing a full restore on the shield man this suck ass!

After the update everything looks the same my device wont detect the hard drive when conected and after trying for like 20 minutes of turning device on and off with luck finally detected but dosent let me write on the hard drive it only letme read it my external hard drive is formated to ntfs im thinking on doing a full restore on the shield man this suck ass!

I put my shield in standby, plug in drive, press standby again, restart and then it's fine. I can edit file names on external, send between tablet and shield TV to edit files and move/copy files around :)

Sting What format you using on your external h drive?

NTFS mate, you need to unmount it properly from your other devices, otherwise it can get stuck in a sort of bootloop that won't mount.

How? And using any app? Would be so much easier to navigate ES file explorer using a mouse

Just move the right stick on the home screen once you've updated, and it just appears :) I read it should work anytime an app doesn't require the right stick, installed (showbox) and it works amazingly :)

Im started to thinking that my device may be defected because i factory restore my shield tv well writing and reading on my hard drive are now working but if a turn my Device off and then back on it wont detect the HD anymore untill i reset the shield like 4 or 5 times the mouse cursor is not working on my end :( i spend like 2 hours trying to use the feature where you lock/place the apps in one location that was not working after the restoring i never had this problems before the 3.0 marshmallow BS update that mess everything up for me!

Sideload Google chrome and try the right stick with that :)

I did Sting another possibility that could be causing all maybe using a cheap HDMI os making the shield going haywire i dunno just a theory :( or maybe i need to switch my tv to gamemode on settings ? im using a samsung led tv

Can't see it being your TV, but I'd rule nothing out :/

Mine works with chrome, thats the only app i can use right stick as a mouse with tho. Can you use it anytime?

I could yesterday, that's how I found out about it. But now I can't, if anyone finds out why please let me know. Only just installed chrome, I installed showbox last night, after seeing the mouse pointer on my home screen :/

Archived