Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Dolphin

gkny

Games work when using dolphin. Not working thru hyperspin. When I click on game says trying to launch invalid emulator. I checked exe and parameter about 10 times to match the previous thread on this forum. I'm stumped. Any suggestions. Im using build 4.0-5672 not sure if that matters. Thanks

Games work when using dolphin. Not working thru hyperspin. When I click on game says trying to launch invalid emulator. I checked exe and parameter about 10 times to match the previous thread on this forum. I'm stumped. Any suggestions. Im using build 4.0-5672 not sure if that matters. Thanks

controller doesn't work.

I downloaded optimized version from freeemulators.com set up controller and saved config files. Deleted that and installed latest build copied over config files and controller is working. Tried 4 games and all run smooth.

I downloaded optimized version from freeemulators.com set up controller and saved config files. Deleted that and installed latest build copied over config files and controller is working. Tried 4 games and all run smooth.

I did that a while back but ran like crap with controller config from other app. Glad it worked for you. Can you post the 2 apps

Archived