Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Output text file with list of games?

KrushBrother

Hi guys.

Probably the wrong section, but is there a 3rd party program that outputs a text file listing all games for certain emus?

The reason is this.

I have hundreds of Mame games split up over 3 different pages (I've explained the reason for this previously on here), and I'm going to be setting up a 4th page which I will use the latest version of Mame to add some new games to my cab, and I'd like a list of all the games I've got already.

It's probably more than 4 years since I've added any games to my Cab list, so there should be plenty to check out.

So before I boot up Visual Studio to knock-up a little app to list my current mame games for me, is there a program that already does it?

Cheers,

Krush.

• 4 years later...
reviving a thread from 2009. Where can I get this download? I just want a list of all my mame games so that I can add them to an inin for multi bezel support. That way I don't have to select every single game individually to have overlay AND bezel support

Probably the easiest thing to do would be to use HyperLaunchHQ. Click on the system on the left. Then the Games tab on top. Now be sure you are on the System Audit sub-tab and hit the little Doc/Pencil icon. That will output a list of have/missing for you!

Thanks,

Ron

Archived