Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Setup Neo Geo CD in MAME

Dilated18

Hi all, was trying to setup neogeo cd and use mame as the emulator as it seems like the best choice. The problem is that all the artwork and the database is not named according to mame. How do u guys go about setting up a system like this with all the artwork and a seperate wheel? 

Making the database shouldnt be to hard, but matching the artwork to the mame names seems like a big chore. Im sure there is an easier way to go about this, and I read all over the forums here that many people prefer mame for many systems over other emulators. Just wondering how they set that up.

I wasn't to sure what you were trying to do but what agent 47 suggested would be the better way to go. Matching your roms to the hyperspin database is the best way to go. You won't have to rename as much.

Yes mame will play your games fine if you rename them.

HI, guys (excuse for my language), I tried few times to configure neocd on HS... Neoraine, raine doesn't work for me... Nebula and Final Burn Alpha works, but there are'nt  modules for them .. Now I see this post, that is possible use mame......  can you help me?

You can find the full cd set as part of the software list set at PD. No need to hunt for them; you just need to rename the art. Personally I'd love to see full art sets for the MAME software lists.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Archived