Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Need some help and advice - Sega Blast City Hyperspin

fire10

Hi guys well im in need of some help and advice please. I currently run a cab with a crt which supports up to 1920 1080 resoulution I think which works great with my setup. I have acade pc games taito X games which rsize and rotate, mame etc including PC games which all work great. Now ive been wanting a Sega Blast City for a long time and im on the verge of buying one but need some help. Will my setup still work on the blasts monitor ok its a Nanao ms2930 Tri sync which supports 15 24 and 31 frequeny (dont thoroughly understand this) it is not auto switching. I have seen this guys setup

which essentially does what I want mine to do. Any advice would be greatly appreciated guys. Many thanks Fire10

Hi guys well im in need of some help and advice please. I currently run a cab with a crt which supports up to 1920 1080 resoulution I think which works great with my setup. I have acade pc games taito X games which rsize and rotate, mame etc including PC games which all work great. Now ive been wanting a Sega Blast City for a long time and im on the verge of buying one but need some help. Will my setup still work on the blasts monitor ok its a Nanao ms2930 Tri sync which supports 15 24 and 31 frequeny (dont thoroughly understand this) it is not auto switching. I have seen this guys setup

which essentially does what I want mine to do. Any advice would be greatly appreciated guys. Many thanks Fire10

You'll be able to run your PC at a max resolution of 640x480 resolution in the Blast City. Given this, your PC will work in the Blast City, but expect the resolution to drop and the aspect ratio to change. If you have a chance to pick up a Blast City, I would say save it for running real arcade PCB's. Don't give it the MAME/HyperSpin treatment. You'll be much happier.

I have a blast city kinda clone candy cab running HS. It's a jamma cab so all I had to do was buy a J-pac and arcade-vga from ultimarc and all is well and good. But yes it will be only 640/480...actually most mame and arcade games look best like that anyway. But I would still recommend making a new setup/computer for the blast city

Archived