Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Wondering if someone can help me out

BATTLEDONKEY

Can anyone help me out with their photoshop skills for a few mins. I have been trying to customize different areas of HyperSpin and was trying to do the same for the quit screen using the images attached below for yes and no. I only have access to a photoshop type program on my iPad and the results were less then ideal because it was left all pixelated around the edges. Just hoping someone can spare a few mins for me and just cut out the yes and no buttons, erase the background leaving only the button and base. The shadow effect under is not needed either and would probably be easier to cut it out also along the edge of the base. If someone has a few mins to spare to cut them out into 2 individual .png images I will be very grateful. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help out

post-61356-0-19039400-1468969704_thumb.png

Can anyone help me out with their photoshop skills for a few mins. I have been trying to customize different areas of HyperSpin and was trying to do the same for the quit screen using the images attached below for yes and no. I only have access to a photoshop type program on my iPad and the results were less then ideal because it was left all pixelated around the edges. Just hoping someone can spare a few mins for me and just cut out the yes and no buttons, erase the background leaving only the button and base. The shadow effect under is not needed either and would probably be easier to cut it out also along the edge of the base. If someone has a few mins to spare to cut them out into 2 individual .png images I will be very grateful. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help out

Hopefully what ive posted above will help mate :)

Awesome, thank you so much, its perfect. If anyone else is interested in using them, they just need to be renamed and placed in the hyperspin/media/frontend/ folder... I think that's it, I'm not by my PC but I'll edit if it's not correct later

Your'e welcome mate was happy to help glad you like them :)

Awesome, thank you so much, its perfect. If anyone else is interested in using them, they just need to be renamed to "Text_Exit_No" and "Text_Exit_YES" without quotes and placed in the hyperspin/media/frontend/images folder

Would love to see a screenshot of how they look on your theme.

Archived