The Downloads section is back and better than ever! If you spot something out of place, let us know.

exit screen graphic size

gec5741

Hi guys,

I just moved to a big screen tv.  One weird thing I see is when I exit out of a game it's going back into hyperspin the graphics do not fit the screen like they did.  Where is the option to change the size or is there?  I figured it was in the area where you set the loading screens and bezzles but I can't seem to find it.

Thanks in advance!

does this also happen when you first start up hyperspin or only after you left a game you previously launched? and you said you switched to a tv. so was it working before you switched to this tv? if so, my guess is that your tv has problems when the resolution switches (like  for example when you exit a game that runs in 1024*768 and you switch back to hyperspin that is configures to 1920x1080; those are only example resolutions though).

maybe try some tv settings or see if the same problems occur on a pc monitor.

It's only the images that display when you exit a game.  It's the "Game Over", Mario and the princes etc. images.  Everything else looks fine.  And it dose not happen on my pc that is setup at home on a 20" wide screen monitor.  Not the end of the world really.  I was just hoping it was an easy setting within rocketlauncher.  I suppose I should probably post this on their forums!  Just realized I was asking this on the hyperspin boards.  :)

Archived