Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

No box art for atari 2600? Only pointher and default themes?

petabyte

Hi, i'm new here.

I thought hypersync was wrong with atari 2600, but accessing via ftp, i can see that only Pointer/default themes are available for atari 2600.(and 5 or 6 game themes)

Same thing about SNES boxes.

Really?

:(

Have you looked in the Gold Members section of the FTP?

Yes, of course..

well, I thought that everything would be available for supported systems ... it is all too good to be true.

Anyway , very good comunity, platimun cuota is a money well spent.

Sorry for my English

I wish you had a full set of Classic wheel art. :(

I prefer the classic wheels too. It's just my personal artistic taste...and probably ocd... but I know most if not all of the classic wheels are done. I think brolly needs to approve. (?) But don't quote me on that. In all honesty I'm not quite sure how all these art projects work.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

Right here ive sorted through alot of machines /Upload Here/RELIC_/Hyper Artwork Match Project/sorted in numbers and scanned the same as the hyperlist database i recentley did atari lynx and added in 2d box set of genesis as well as the 3d box set for n64 im doing snes now.

My atari 2600 sorted set is almost complete i have all cart tops 3d box art and almost completed the 2d box set

my main one contains 559 items

this is my main project forum where im showing it off http://www.hyperspin-fe.com/forum/showthread.php?29491-Hyper-Match-Artwork-Project&p=311725#post311725

Why is no body intrested in these ive been working my ass off day and night to sort through these artwork packs and make sure they all add up with the same amount of content.

Ive also been renaming them so they display right not only that ive been adding in bonus material as well. I know these are the orginal artwork but at least its good to have sets that are as far as complete or close to it. Cause as far as the new artwork packs go they wont be out for awhile still so i figgure we mays well fix these up and use them for the time being.

Why is no body intrested in these ive been working my ass off day and night to sort through these artwork packs and make sure they all add up with the same amount of content.

Ive also been renaming them so they display right not only that ive been adding in bonus material as well. I know these are the orginal artwork but at least its good to have sets that are as far as complete or close to it. Cause as far as the new artwork packs go they wont be out for awhile still so i figgure we mays well fix these up and use them for the time being.

I appreciate your efforts relic!! But in all honesty, I only like wheel art on my setup... and I'm even picky about that. (like no custom, no uniform, no cart top) I highly doubt everyone is like me, but that's my story.

Relic you are awesome. I have bunch of the carts. The problem with 2600 imho is the carts are nonstandard sizes and all the images need cropping and some are frankly not that great. I like to have the boxes at least. Thanks for all your hard work

I appreciate your efforts relic!! But in all honesty, I only like wheel art on my setup... and I'm even picky about that. (like no custom, no uniform, no cart top) I highly doubt everyone is like me, but that's my story.

and a fair true story it is i get where your at on arwork you want it to be less busy and clean good for you mate keep up the good work and i appreciate the comment

and thx for your comment as well dougal thx for being honest you 2 are awesome

and a fair true story it is i get where your at on arwork you want it to be less busy and clean good for you mate keep up the good work and i appreciate the comment

and thx for your comment as well dougal thx for being honest you 2 are awesome

Haha. You have no idea how ocd I am...If I did box art, etc. I would be utterly thrilled with your work!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I prefer the classic wheels too. It's just my personal artistic taste...and probably ocd... but I know most if not all of the classic wheels are done. I think brolly needs to approve. (?) But don't quote me on that. In all honesty I'm not quite sure how all these art projects work.

If you are talking about the various things going on within the Hyperspin Project, my understanding is that it will not be released in pieces. Only when an entire system is done (wheel, box art, etc.), will that system be released through HyperSync (maybe FTP too?).

Relic you are awesome. I have bunch of the carts. The problem with 2600 imho is the carts are nonstandard sizes and all the images need cropping and some are frankly not that great. I like to have the boxes at least. Thanks for all your hard work

I found a decent box set at one point, problem is I only have the ones for the games on my system at this point. I'll see if I can't track down the full set again, later on tonight.

EDIT:

Nevermind, I'm thinking I misread your post. Relic's folder has the set (might be a better one actually) that I was referring to.

Archived