The Downloads section is back and better than ever! If you spot something out of place, let us know.

Playing Movies/TVshows on HS Help

WonderChill

I am currently running NAS to play HS, easy setup for me, I have seen on many youtube videos, people have Tvshows Like Dragon ballz and other shows and movies playing in there HS. I am need hlep how to get them to play. Every time i try and play a tvshow it says "missing Rom" but i know its there.  it sohws up in wheel, theme, and Video clip plays, but when trying to play the actual TV Show or movies, i get a "Missing Rom"

i assume it owuld be the same as playing TV commcercials for videos games (which i have not set up.  Any one else have the Commcericlas running on android, or Tv shows? 

Thanks in advance

Does android have support to launch via hyperspin a video file with a media player.

I would assume so, I have a picutre Viewer and can view our weding Pictures and cool things like that for it. Just use the Parameters for a Photo Viewer. 

But not sure about the Videos, as its no issue with Kodi Media player and putting parameters in it to launch KODI right away on android. , thats how i launch Kodi from it, but to for vidoe files it just says, im sure it will play videos files as well, as i dont it before from ES File manager, but all i get is missing rom, when trying to play a TV show i have stored.

Archived