Here I go again!

baddeolv

nice idea, but its gonna have to be a deep draw to house 26 controllers..

What drawer? My controllers are stashed in a plastic tub in the closet. This whole project is to reduce the clutter in my office, while making it easy to "plug&play"

What drawer? My controllers are stashed in a plastic tub in the closet. This whole project is to reduce the clutter in my office, while making it easy to "plug&play"

If you have not heard of him, you might take a peek at Raphnet - www.raphnet-tech.com

I have used a couple of his adapters. The 4NES/SNES circuit (4nes4snes). A little soldering and some connectors and you can connect two NES and two SNES controllers to it. There is also a circuit for Sega, N64 & GC controllers.

Thanks,

Ron

If you have not heard of him, you might take a peek at Raphnet - www.raphnet-tech.com

I have used a couple of his adapters. The 4NES/SNES circuit (4nes4snes). A little soldering and some connectors and you can connect two NES and two SNES controllers to it. There is also a circuit for Sega, N64 & GC controllers.

Thanks,

Ron

I already ordered all my adapters from may flash but I did see the raphnet site while I was looking

Archived