Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Nulldc causes black screen in 1.0

kokoski

Nulldc doesnt even start, the screen just goes black and I have to cntrl-alt-del to close autohotkey. I've done some digging to try and find a fix. Tried some of the ideas I've found and they didnt seem to work. Should nulldc 1.6 work out of the box with 1.0 just like other emulators or is something else needed to be done. Nulldc works just fine outside HS, and the resolution is set for the same as HS. I'm using cdi's, and everything was setup exactly the same as other emulators, using the right file extensions, points HQ at the right folders etc. Anyone have any ideas?

i havent tried nulldc in a long while with Hyperspin but i believe hs writes to the config file to the "default" game line and when it start... it loads from there. I believe that line had to be clear on the setting file and also that option to load from a default image needs to be selected.

its been a while so i can be totally wrong on this..

check in the scripts section on the forum to see if there is any special instructions for nulldc

yeah I've already checked out and tried the scripts posted there along with the settings. I've recompiled and the whole 9 yards. HS just freezes when I've tried using those. As far as the settings I've tried both the default ones and the ones under posts containing scripts all with no luck. If someone has gotten theirs working and could post their settings/script portion would really love to try it out, thanx,

• 5 years later...
How did you fix it? i am having the same problem here

Hello and welcome to the forums!

We need a little more information please.

What version of HyperLaunch are you using?

What version of the emulator are you using?

What version of the NullDC.ahk module are you using?

Is your HyperLaunch setup up to date?

Please post your HyperLaunch log with logging set to "Troubleshooting".

Thanks,

Ron

Archived