Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Sega Genesis Cardboard Exclusives

RetroKenesis

Hey everyone. Working on updating my Genesis 3D Box Pack for the site. Wanted to get more authentic so it's a rather nice sized update. Basically, I'm taking some of the "Cases" I made, and instead swapping them out for boxes if they were only released on cardboard. There are about 53 Games that were released in "Box" format only and they were in the styles of flip top, slide box, and pull off. I'm speaking of licensed as well as unlicensed games. Here are some samples. Thank You for your time ;)

Action 52 (USA) (Unl).png

Spiritual Warfare (USA) (Unl).png

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers - The Movie (USA).png

Double Dragon (USA, Europe).png

Star Control (USA).png

Comix Zone (USA).png

Primal Rage (USA, Europe).png

These look really nice, very good job.

I believe Genesis/Mega Drive has USA, Europe and Japan exclusives, I haven`t checked, but are the boxes and carts localized for what was European or Japanese exclusives? I mean, are these labeled as Mega Drive games instead of Genesis?

4 hours ago, Aorin said:

These look really nice, very good job.

I believe Genesis/Mega Drive has USA, Europe and Japan exclusives, I haven`t checked, but are the boxes and carts localized for what was European or Japanese exclusives? I mean, are these labeled as Mega Drive games instead of Genesis?

i don't mean the games themselves were exclusive to USA. I mean that they only were exclusively released in cardboard boxes only, no cases.

Archived