Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Future Pinball No Roms In Audit Problem??

ticmike

So ive set Future Pinball up and have all the roms (tables) set it all up in RL (poiniting to the correct folders) but it wouldnt find any roms in the audit, then I realised the names were not matching to the RL table names, so I renamed a couple identically (as I cut and pasted the correct names from RL) then tried an audit to see if it brought up the 2 tables i'd just renamed and it didnt.

Im all out of ideas if anyone has any that can help, please please let me know.

Ive added some pics of my file paths etc..

fp1.jpg

fp2.jpg

fp3.jpg

first off

short story,  RL cannot launch your tables if you have them in compressed format.

extract each one to its own folder (THE FOLDER NAME MUST MATCH THE TABLE NAME)

Orininal\

Table Name (Original)\Table Name (Original).fpt

Table 2..........................................................................................

Recraeted'

table Name (Manufacture)\table Name (Manufacture).fpt

Table 2..........................................................................................

Video Recreations\

table Name (VGR)\table Name (VGR).fpt

Second

You should consider using Global emulators,  their is no need for you to create system emulators.  in most cases you end up adding incorrect extensions to your lists.

Finally,

You are better off,  generating an XML based on your tables, as to renaming your tables. 

Because you will have to:

-rename each zipped table

- unzip each table. 

- rename each table found in each folder

if you want it to match your current XML.

I suggest you download the hyperspin ready future pinball set that is out their.  its plug and play because it also includes a matching XML.

NO LINKS TO ROMS SITES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I will tell you that its currently FREE because of the 12 days of Christmas free torrent celebration.

Archived