Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Sega CD bios files on a Sheild TV

warpedfenix

hey guys i'm working on a sheild tv and sega cd in hyperspin and i'm having problems with the bios directory. i turn on hyperspin and select a game thats not sega cd and i hit F1 to go to retroarch menu to change the directory of my Bios and i can't change where the bios at located it won't even let me select internal memory just Application Dir. so i decided to move the bio files to the stock location but it seems i can't find the retroarch program file. Both the games and Bios for sega CD work within RA alone. Does everyone have there sheilds rooted?    

This helped me when I had trouble with Sega CD launching from Hyperspin.

I suspect you are hitting the same RA bug as someone else.                      
It has a different .cfg file if you launch games in RA or when you use a launcher like Hyperspin.              
SO, you MUST make config changes after launching a game with Hyperspin...                   
Choose a system without a bios, ie. launch an Atari 2600 game, THEN go into settings->directories and change the system folder to your folder holding RA bios files.     
Then EXIT RA through it's menu to save config.                           

i tired launching a NES game and i went to the retroarch menu

i went to systems->directories to change the folder to where my bois are

i can't go to the file where my Bios file is located the only file i can veiw is data\data\com.retroarch which has a bunch of folders in it

but if i got on file explorer app or plug it into my pc i don't see where  the folder is located.

I got it to work but what i had to do was put the bios on a micro SD card and the retroarch within hyperspin was able to find it

Archived