Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Help! games not auditing on my hyperspin ui

jcarrasco09

Hello I am new to using Hyperspin. I dowloaded it following a guide on youtube made by Simply Austin, but when I go to audit my games on the rocketlauncher UI it says "Error parsing database files, Make sure the XML is well-formed. An error occurred while parsing Entityname. Line 326, position 40." but when i click on manually launch games using rocketlauncher they load just fine. Can someone help me sort this out?

help.png

Yeah, that has happened to me too. What you can too, is (alternative of what agent says, if you want to) use note++ and go to where the error says, line 326 and position 40, it's indicating you have a non aceptable character , like a " * %^ or whatever... change it and then change the rom's name and media..... and I hope it is only one

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

On 2/19/2017 at 7:49 PM, agent47 said:

That means your database file has errors in it, download a new one from HyperList. As a side note, a lot of your system names don't match the official names which will cause you issues using some of the modules. You should name your systems to the names found on HyperList and/or the RocketLauncher/RocketLauncherUI/Media/Icons folder.

Thanks this fixed the problem. Only thing is now that I have done this now my games are a bit laggy and some get stuck?? before when i manually launched them i didn't have that problem. any help?

Archived