Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

How to create favorites wheel from multiple systems

jevansoh

I want to create a wheel on my main menu called Favorites.  I want it to contain games from multiple systems.

I've searched and searched and have come up with some answers but they all seem way over my head.

This isn't something I'll be editing often as my favorites don't change and I have complete rom sets for all my systems, so knowing that, is there an "easy" way to do this?

If there isn't an easy way, is there at least some way that is fully documented with a step-by-step tutorial either in text or video format?

I'd greatly appreciate any input.

Thanks,

--J

Depends on how many games I guess.

For my Ghouls'n Ghosts wheel I have games from several systems. For that I make sure each system is setup in RL with an emulator, module, rom path etc... (although most don't have a wheel in HS). Then I made a custom database for those games, and in the rocketlauncher Games tab I manually set some of those individual games to launch with an alternate emulator.

I believe you can also just combine 2 complete systems into one wheel without changing individual titles. Like combining Sega Classics, Model 2 & Model 3 games all into a single Sega Classics wheel... or maybe I did that using Don's Tools?... I can't remember since it's been a year now. I don't think I ever found a tutorial for it. I just looked at the settings and did it.

Archived