Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Is there any way to use Mame videos for say Konami Classics without duplicating them

Creezz67

I have added Capcom Classics, Konami Classics to my System wheels, but am finding that i have to copy all Mame videos into Capcom Classics, Konami Classics video folder.

Is there any way to get it to just point to Mame video folder instead rather than having to copy them all over to each new wheel as they already exist in there?

Thanks

I have added Capcom Classics, Konami Classics to my System wheels, but am finding that i have to copy all Mame videos into Capcom Classics, Konami Classics video folder.

Is there any way to get it to just point to Mame video folder instead rather than having to copy them all over to each new wheel as they already exist in there?

Thanks

If the rom names are the same, yes. Just open up HyperHQ. Select the "Wheel Settings" tab. Hit the drop down and choose your Capcom Classics. Then click the "Video" tab and set that to your MAME video folder.

Hope this helps,

Ron

Archived