Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Multi emulator

michelmo

Hi,

I try search bur find nothing.

For Hyperspin Android

I will try explain my request and sorry for my english, I want create a folder name my games. In this folder i want put some games from different system, exemple : one from dream cast, one from PSP, one from PSI and more and more, so in the "my games.ini" i will write can we have more on emulator ?

It's for make a new and personal wheel.

I write in red under for all understand.

[exe info]
path=H:\hyperspin\emulators\my games\
rompath=Emulators/my games/roms/
userompath=true
exe=com.reicast.emulator/ Here can we more on emulator
romextension=CDI,cdi,GDI,gdi,ISO,mdf,mds

Thanks for your time.

Sorry to break it to you :( 

You can ONLY launch games from 1 emulator per wheel.

It's been asked before

unless you come up with some programming magic, what you want to do is not going to work. 

Never say never :) 

EDIT:

forgot to say you can launch multiple emulators but you can't pass it the rom name so that don't work. Same method you can launch multiple android installed games aswell

just not games from multiple emulators

I my search about my stupid idea I find this, it's a game.ini exemple : 

# This file is only used for remapping specific games to other Emulators and/or Systems.
# If you don't want your game to use the Default_Emulator, you would set the Emulator key here.
# This file can also be used when you have Wheels with games from other Systems.
# You would then use the System key to tell RocketLauncher what System to find the emulator settings.

2 minutes ago, michelmo said:

I my search about my stupid idea I find this, it's a game.ini exemple : 

# This file is only used for remapping specific games to other Emulators and/or Systems.
# If you don't want your game to use the Default_Emulator, you would set the Emulator key here.
# This file can also be used when you have Wheels with games from other Systems.
# You would then use the System key to tell RocketLauncher what System to find the emulator settings.

This is for windows not android got to be a bit careful. Keep your searches to the android forum for things like this.

reznate had a sticky post about settings and I have a couple of settings file guides that explain most things

• 5 weeks later...

Archived