Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

android on pc

AK45

As the title says is it possible to have android for the pc as i see many many great little games to try out..i read forum after forum and page after pages and they all discuss hyperspin on android which is the opposite of what i wanted just hoping it is possible to be able to do this thankyou so much

AK45

You can play android games on your pc using bluestacks. As far as I know it's probably the best android emulator, and although it did work with hyperspin and rocketlauncher, according to some threads on the rocketlauncher forums and update to bluestacks awhile ago doesn't work with the bluestacks module anymore, and as far as I have seen the module hasn't been updated to work with the newer version

thankyou very much for tr info battledonkey i will look into this and try to get it working ,i didnt even know bluestacks existed  so a massive thankyou donkey rep well earned and good lucj

Thumbs UP.png

I have been researching into this recently and it seems that the module for bluestacks was written some time ago and since then bluestacks has undergone a bit of a transformation. They are really promoting the premium version and the free one is a bit buggy and puts this huge spot of a colour on the screen to annoy you into paying for it. 

You could get one of the other many free emulators and just set it up as to boot the exe. The only problem is it wouldnt boot straight to the game only to the android menu.

Let me know how you get on with this.

Archived