HyperSync, HyperList and FTP are now back online ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CamoUchiha

Mame 0.183 Emu?

Hi guys, I recently downloaded a torrent of a full rom pack for Mame 0.185 but it turns out to be Mame 0.183
Can someone please help me to find the best emulator to play these through hyperspin? I recently used MAMEUFIX but was not aware they don't go higher than 0.75 
And I can't seem to fin an emu for 0.183 has anyone got any links for one? It will be very much appreciated :)

@phulshof Thanks Bro, downloading now :rofl:
I will have a look into it next month when my Fiber internet comes through, took a good 37 hours to download 52GB Haha 
Living the dream :morning2:

For some reason Arcade 64 seems too 'Stopped Workinging error' in Hyperspin/RL but the first one works fine, thanks again guys

• Similar Content

• By Acet
      Hi all, hope someone can help me. I'm trying to set up Retroarch with the core ScummVM with Hyperspin. I followed this guide ,
      but am stuck on a few points.
      1. Where do I create my game folders? I put them in Hyperspin/Emulators/ScummVM/roms. Is this OK?
      2. Where do the media folders go? E.g. Day of the Tentacle, do I put the media folder in Hyperspin/Media/tentacle? Or do I have a media folder inside the folder where I put my rom?
      3. None of the media I've saved in the standard Media path currently shows up on the wheel, I'm assuming that's because the XML file has the "game/folder" structure in place, so fixing 2 will fix this?
      4. I couldn't edit the settings in Retroarch for ScummVM (rom path etc) is this needed, or will the games launch anyway? They seem to work fine when I manually select the *.scummvm file
      5. Finally this guide is pretty old, so is there a newer/better way to do this? Perhaps using the ScummVM apk instead of Retroarch?

Thanks in advance for any help. 
    • By fettesLama
      Hi,
      ich habe einen Wireless Xbox One Controller und 1einen Wireless "Bartop" Controller, ein "Hori Fighten Stick"
      Das Problem ist:
      Wenn nur der Xbox One Controller verbunden ist geht sein Analog Stick im HyperSpin Wheel (um hoch und runter zu gehen),aber wenn Hori Stick also der zweite verbunden ist geht nur der Hori Fighting Stick zum Hoch und runter gehen im HyperSpin Wheel. Die Buttons (also A, B ,... ) beim Xbox One Controller gehen aber trotzdem noch.
      Anmerkung: Der Hori Fighten Stick hat als Input für Up,Down,....POV
      Schon mal Danke im Voraus