Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

HyperSpin / RocketLauncher/ MAME Roms - Will Not Launch from Hyperspin

almulder

Ok I have HyperSpin Setup and using RocketLaucher. I have nes emulator and a few others up and running with no issues.

But when it comes to MAME i have issues,

In rocket laucher, I set everything up and the launch fine and play from both the UI and exe of rocket launcher with no issues, but HyperSpin will not launch the MAME roms, all the emulators still work for the others, but mame is giving me issues from launching in hyperspin.

I even tried to link directly to the mame emulator withing the HyperHQ and once I launch hyperspin and select a rom it tells me that it cant find the exe even though its exactly where it says it cant find it.

thoughs?

14 hours ago, almulder said:

In rocket laucher, I set everything up and the launch fine and play from both the UI and exe of rocket launcher with no issues, but HyperSpin will not launch the MAME roms, all the emulators still work for the others, but mame is giving me issues from launching in hyperspin.

You didn't say what it is actually doing.

Is it giving you an error on screen? Is it crashing or not responding etc... What did your Hyperspin log tell you?

Archived