Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

FTP Is it still being used..?

ZOLTAR

Hi All,

After a very long break from Hyperspin I decided to get a set up going again and was just wondering if HS still has an FTP..?

I have FileZila and have tried to connect but having no joy..?

Cheers, love the new web design.

Just now, pinsanity said:

works fine for me with filezilla. probably need to update login/password details.

Yeah that's what I am thinking mate it has been a few years since I used it and 6 years since my details were issued to me.

I have put a support request in so hopefully Admin will be in contact soon.

Looking in the HS ftp and I can't see any folder in there that has been updated this year and last folder update was dec 2016. Looks like it has been abandoned.

The emumovies ftp is still alive and kicking with updates in the last couple of days.

It was cleaned up and organized a while ago and put in read-only mode I think. There's no need to use the FTP really, between HyperSync and the Downloads page, you can find pretty much everything, you just have to know how to dig through it, use the search and put stuff in quotation marks. You can also grab the wheels and other things from ongoing projects here on the forums.

Archived