Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Rambo The Video Game - Baker Team (PC Theme)

St0mp3r

Rambo The Video Game - Baker Team (PC Theme)

Hello my fellow nerds, and hyperspinners. :hi:. Yes we all know what a disappointment Rambo the videogame was when it was released. However Rambo is my childhood hero. Although the game is terrible, I still have it in my collection. I made the theme myself using photoshop and hypertheme messing with some transparency with some pics to create a ammo-belt overlay. It actually looks neat.

Again , I'm sorry my first theme upload is of an unpopular game. But for people who grew up like I did with the Rambo movies, or people who have rambo on the pc without a theme. here you go. You also have my permission to disect this theme and make it better or to you're standards. Thank you all at hyperspin so much for such an amazing frontend. I will be creating more themes in the future and do my part to give back instead of take. I am a web designer, so I would love to come up with more creative ideas when I'm not so busy in real life. Enjoy the theme.

• Like 1