Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Help setting up emulators in hyperspin please (new)

coullgfx

Hi, I am new to hyperspin, this is my first time setting it up, and there is a lot of stuff I don't know yet, but for now I am trying to set up my emulators and roms.

I have set up mame, I have the new 0.153 romset, and set it to only show roms I have the themes for, so in time I will download the themes for the games I want, rather than the whole 28,000 or so roms. So fine with that.

Next up I have downloaded nestopia and followed the guide on here, to set it up. All the roms are showing up (not set to themes yet) but when I try to select one, it opens emulator in full screen, but it just stays black, nothing loads.

If I open any rom outwith hyperspin, it works just fine.

Also I have installed project 64, and set up a folder of n64 roms, but when I select one from hyperspin, it says unable to open file. Again if I open rom outwith hyperspin, they work just fine.

Any advice would be appreciated

Hi coullgfx, welcome to the forum.

You'll have to post your log on this one, and details of those Roms your using, file types etc, which need to match what's set in extensions.

If they are archives make sure 7z is set to true.

post-9524-142870629918_thumb.jpg

Hi coullgfx, welcome to the forum.

You'll have to post your log on this one, and details of those Roms your using, file types etc, which need to match what's set in extensions.

If they are archives make sure 7z is set to true.

Hi, thanks for reply, I have now managed to get my n64 roms to launch, after a lot of googling, I have updated project 64 to newest version. I also changed the names of my roms to exactly match the ones in the n64 xml file in databases.

They are now launching. In hyper hq I put zip into the extensions box, and of the dozen or so roms I have launched they all work.

Problem with them now is, when I launch one, the hyperspin app stays up, but the animated theme freezes, I have to hit escape for the emulator to then appear with the game working. Is there a setting to somehow get the emulator to appear over hyperspin 1st time, as I am hoping once this is all set up that I can control this using an xbox 360 controller and no keyboard.

Also not sure how to do a log, I tried to launch hyperlaunch and test n64 system, but it says im missing the Nintendo 64 ahk file. But I cant download one from here, do I have to be a donating member to do that?

Also not sure how to do a log, I tried to launch hyperlaunch and test n64 system, but it says im missing the Nintendo 64 ahk file. But I cant download one from here, do I have to be a donating member to do that?

Have you downloaded all 3 programs from the downloads section? Hyperlaunch contains all the ahk files, so you either haven't downloaded them or your using Hyperlaunch 2.

If that's the case I would suggest you start again and follow a guide or I have done some video guides, which you can find in my signature.

Once you have install all the programs correctly update Hyperlaunch with GIT.

Another important thing. You won't be able to control Hyperspin with a controller if you are using version 1.3.2 because of a bug, you will have to use xpadder to remap the keyboard keys.

Have you downloaded all 3 programs from the downloads section? Hyperlaunch contains all the ahk files, so you either haven't downloaded them or your using Hyperlaunch 2.

If that's the case I would suggest you start again and follow a guide or I have done some video guides, which you can find in my signature.

Once you have install all the programs correctly update Hyperlaunch with GIT.

Another important thing. You won't be able to control Hyperspin with a controller if you are using version 1.3.2 because of a bug, you will have to use xpadder to remap the keyboard keys.

I have hyperspin v1.3.2.0, hyperlaunch 2.25c and not sure what version of hyper hq.

I have seen some mentions of xpadder, but that is for another day at the moment.

I think I may have followed a youtube guide when I originally installed hyperspin, then followed the guides in the docs section for the emulators, roms, themes etc.

I will move all my roms and emulators to another folder, so I don't lose them. Then delete all the hyperspin stuff, download them again, and follow the guide you have given me.

Hopefully have more luck. Massive learning curve lol

Thanks again

Okay, that's the old version. Don't delete anything until the new setup is running. All the Youtube guides you watched are also out of date if they use 2.25c.

ok managed to install the newer RocketLauncher, and reinstalled everything else.

but its even worse now than before I started :(

I followed the guide above, and downloaded the Nintendo 64 xml from hyperlist, I put that into database folder, but all my roms just say failed to open file when I try :(

I understand setting this up will most likely require a lot of patience and learning, what I'd like to know is, if I donate and become a platinum member, can I download files from ftp, which will save me setting it all up myself?

also is there roms on ftp? im not sure if the ones I have are fitting well with xml files?

if I donate and become a platinum member, can I download files from ftp, which will save me setting it all up myself?

also is there roms on ftp? im not sure if the ones I have are fitting well with xml files?

It depends on the files that you need, really. What happens when you try to fire up a Nintendo 64 game? I can't offer much assistance without more details.

As for ROMS - No, there are no ROMS on the FTP.

It depends on the files that you need, really. What happens when you try to fire up a Nintendo 64 game? I can't offer much assistance without more details.

As for ROMS - No, there are no ROMS on the FTP.

If I open any rom out with hyper spin it loads fine, but through hyperspin, an error appears saying failed to load file

We will need information on your Roms.

What is the extension?

Do the names match with the XML?

Always try and download Hyperspin ready Roms or No-Intro sets. Most are available on Pleasure Dome.

The ftp only contains media and is a convenient way to download the shiny stuff quickly, there is no quick fix.

Here are some of my N64 Roms all archived, so they are extracted by Hyperlaunch/7z before being passed to the emulator.

post-9524-142870629941_thumb.jpg

Remember to post your Hyperlaunch log set to Troubleshooting. http://www.hyperspin-fe.com/forum/showthread.php?31072-The-HyperNoobie-Guide-For-Posting-To-The-Fourm

ok managed to install the newer RocketLauncher, and reinstalled everything else.

but its even worse now than before I started :(

its not worse, if you have all your roms named to match the latest XML, you are more than half way done.

The emulator and rom paths are saved by HyperHQ in Hyerlaunch 2.x.

Those same paths are now saved in RocketLauncher.x.

I understand setting this up will most likely require a lot of patience and learning, what I'd like to know is, if I donate and become a platinum member, can I download files from ftp, which will save me setting it all up myself?

No Hyperspin is FREE!!!, every file you need to run Hyperspin is in the download section available for download to any non Platinum or Gold member. You can't save any configured Hyperspin settings and transfer them to another computer. Simply because everyone has a different file structure.

NO!!!!! roms are copyright protected property, roms are not stored in the FTP. But Hyperpsin ready rom sets are available in a few torrent tracker sites.

The Hyperspin naming comes from the No-Intro rom sets. if you have Good or Tosec Sets you will have a hard time renaming your roms to match the hypespin XMLs. If you don't know what rom sets you have look to download No-Intro sets; most of the roms will already be named to match the XMLs.

its not worse, if you have all your roms named to match the latest XML, you are more than half way done.

The emulator and rom paths are saved by HyperHQ in Hyerlaunch 2.x.

Those same paths are now saved in RocketLauncher.x.

No Hyperspin is FREE!!!, every file you need to run Hyperspin is in the download section available for download to any non Platinum or Gold member. You can't save any configured Hyperspin settings and transfer them to another computer. Simply because everyone has a different file structure.

NO!!!!! roms are copyright protected property, roms are not stored in the FTP. But Hyperpsin ready rom sets are available in a few torrent tracker sites.

The Hyperspin naming comes from the No-Intro rom sets. if you have Good or Tosec Sets you will have a hard time renaming your roms to match the hypespin XMLs. If you don't know what rom sets you have look to download No-Intro sets; most of the roms will already be named to match the XMLs.

thanks, I will delete all my roms and emulators and try find better sets.

probably right in guessing I cant ask for links here, but I will check pleasure dome.

what would be the best version of project 64 to download? as it is the n64 I want to set up first.

also noob question, but what does no-intro list mean?

edit:

anyone know the code for pleasure dome, I have just registered, but it asks me to download a torrent and input code, unfortunately it cant find anyone to download from, so I cant finish registration :(

I"m running N64 version 2.0.0.14

some people had a really hard time getting version 2.1 going so I never updated.

note that if you are running version 1.6, you need to install some additional plugins (not sure for RL but you did for HL2.2). Each module comes with its own set up instructions if you are having a hard time setting up an emulator read this first.

Project64(v1.6.1).ahk instructions

; Notes:

; Make sure you apply the 1.6.1 patch found here: http://www.jabosoft.com/index.php?articleid=114

; It applies many of the v1.7 updates but keeps the stability of the v1.6 emu

; CLI loading doesn't work, script opens roms manually

; Set SelectGameMode if you have any problems with the emu opening the game

; Run the emu manually and hit Ctrl+T to enter Settings. On the Options tab, check "On loading a ROM, go to full screen"

; Also enable CPU

; If roms don't start automatically, enabled advanced settings, reopen Settings window, go to the Advanced tab and check "Start Emulation when rom is opened?"

; I like to turn off the Rom Browser by going to Settings->Rom Selection and uncheck "Use Rom Browser" (advanced settings needs to be on to see this tab)

; If you use Esc as your exit key, it seems to crash the emu because it also takes the emu out of fullscree,n and it need to be closed in Task Manager. It doesn't happen if you leave fullscreen first

; If you do not have an English windows, set the language you use for the MLanguage setting in HLHQ. Currently only Portuguese is supported.

;

; Project64 stores its config in the registry @ HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\JaboSoft\Project64 DLL

; and also @ HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\N64 Emulation

Projec64 version 2.0.0.14 already has most of the plugins installed.

their are different groups of people releasing their own roms sets.

tosec, Goodset, No-intro,Redump and many more I'm forgetting.

each set has their own naming convention and their own romID better known as CRC. Some of the renaming tools check for the romID or CRC to match the name. if you try to rename a GoodSet or any other set it might fail to be renamed.

This is why I suggested to download the No-Intro sets available in most open torrent trackers. Pleasure Dome has Hyperspin ready sets but be prepared to have a very good ratio in order to get them all/

if you have 0 MB updated you can't download any files. You will only be able to download the "free" torrents untill your ratio allows you to download the non "Free" torretns.

I"m running N64 version 2.0.0.14

some people had a really hard time getting version 2.1 going so I never updated.

note that if you are running version 1.6, you need to install some additional plugins (not sure for RL but you did for HL2.2). Each module comes with its own set up instructions if you are having a hard time setting up an emulator read this first.

Project64(v1.6.1).ahk instructions

Projec64 version 2.0.0.14 already has most of the plugins installed.

their are different groups of people releasing their own roms sets.

tosec, Goodset, No-intro,Redump and many more I'm forgetting.

each set has their own naming convention and their own romID better known as CRC. Some of the renaming tools check for the romID or CRC to match the name. if you try to rename a GoodSet or any other set it might fail to be renamed.

This is why I suggested to download the No-Intro sets available in most open torrent trackers. Pleasure Dome has Hyperspin ready sets but be prepared to have a very good ratio in order to get them all/

if you have 0 MB updated you can't download any files. You will only be able to download the "free" torrents untill your ratio allows you to download the non "Free" torretns.

thanks, I had project 64 2.1, I will try find older version, if its known to work better.

I have seen the term no intro around the forums, wasn't sure what it was, but thanks for clarifying.

I just need to get a code to finish registration on PD now, once that's done I will try get a suitable set of roms

Not sure if I have done this right, but here is a log I think of my current issue with project 64.

Please let me know if you need more details.

10:40:05:383 | HL |     INFO  | +N/A   | Main - HyperLaunch v3.0.1.1c
10:40:05:446 | HL |     INFO  | +62    | Main - System Specs:
				HyperLaunch Dir: F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch
				SKU: Ultimate
				Total Memory: 8190.18 MB
				Free Memory: 6722.07 MB
				Used Memory: 1468.105 MB
				SystemType: x64-based PC
				Physical Processors: 1
				Logical Processors: 6
				GPU 1 Name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti  
				GPU 1 RAM: 1024.00 MB
				GPU 1 Driver Version: 9.18.13.2049
				Sound 1 Device: NVIDIA High Definition Audio
				Sound 1 Status: Enabled
				Sound 2 Device: VIA High Definition Audio
				Sound 2 Status: Enabled
				Sound 3 Device: NVIDIA High Definition Audio
				Sound 3 Status: Enabled
				Sound 4 Device: NVIDIA High Definition Audio
				Sound 4 Status: Enabled
				Sound 5 Device: NVIDIA High Definition Audio
				Sound 5 Status: Enabled
				OS Language: English_United_States
				OS Admin Status: No
				Monitor #1 (\\.\DISPLAY1): 1920x1080 (1920x998 work)
				AutoHotkey Path: 
				AHK Version: 1.1.09.04
				Unicode: No
10:40:05:446 | HL |     INFO  | +0     | Main - HyperSpin.exe coordinates are x y w h
10:40:05:446 | HL |     INFO  | +0     | CheckFile - Checking if F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\HyperLaunch.exe exists
10:40:05:446 | HL |     INFO  | +0     | CheckFile - Checking if F:\HyperSpin\Databases\Main Menu\Main Menu.xml exists
10:40:05:477 | HL |     INFO  | +31    | Main - HyperLaunch launched directly
10:40:08:316 | HL |     INFO  | +2840  | Main - HyperLaunch received "Nintendo 64" and "007 - GoldenEye (Europe)"
10:40:08:332 | HL |     INFO  | +15    | Main - 007 - GoldenEye (Europe) is using the default emulator: Project64 2.0.0.14
10:40:08:332 | HL |     INFO  | +0     | Main - Checking for a [Project64 2.0.0.14] section in F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Settings\Nintendo 64\Emulators.ini
10:40:08:332 | HL |     INFO  | +0     | Main - Checking for a [Project64 2.0.0.14] section in F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Settings\Global Emulators.ini
10:40:08:332 | HL |     INFO  | +0     | Main - Found [Project64 2.0.0.14] in F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Settings\Global Emulators.ini
10:40:08:332 | HL |     INFO  | +0     | CheckFile - Checking if F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Modules\Project64\Project64 (v2.0.0.14).ahk exists
10:40:08:347 | HL |     INFO  | +16    | Main - CRC Check - CRC matches, this is an official unedited module.
10:40:08:347 | HL |     INFO  | +0     | Main - 007 - GoldenEye (Europe) will use module: F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Modules\Project64\Project64 (v2.0.0.14).ahk
10:40:08:363 | HL |     INFO  | +15    | Main - Using standard method with "Rom Extension" SkipChecks or without any SkipChecks.
10:40:08:363 | HL |     INFO  | +0     | Main - INI Keys read
10:40:08:363 | HL |     INFO  | +0     | CheckFile - Checking if F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Module Extensions\7z.exe exists
10:40:08:363 | HL |     INFO  | +0     | CheckFile - Checking if F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Module Extensions\7z.dll exists
10:40:08:363 | HL |     INFO  | +0     | CheckPaths - Started
10:40:08:363 | HL |     INFO  | +0     | CheckPaths - Found rom: F:\HyperSpin\RomFiles\Nintendo 64\007 - GoldenEye (Europe).zip
10:40:08:363 | HL |     INFO  | +0     | CheckFile - Checking if F:\HyperSpin\Emulators\Nintendo 64\Project64 2.1\Project64.exe exists
10:40:18:426 | HL |    ERROR  | +10063 | Cannot find the emulator: "F:\HyperSpin\Emulators\Nintendo 64\Project64 2.1\Project64.exe"
Be sure to put the executable at the end of your Emu_Path.
10:40:18:426 | HL |     INFO  | +0     | ExitScript - Started
10:40:18:442 | HL |     INFO  | +15    | SystemCursor - Restoring mouse cursor
10:40:18:442 | HL |     INFO  | +0     | ExitScript - Ended

ok, after having a good look at that myself, it appears to be looking for wrong version of emulator, I am now using project 64 2.0.0.14, I have set the emulator path in hyperHQ, and also the global settings.ini in hyperlaunchHQ.

when I try to load a rom from hyperspin, it is opening project 64 2.0.0.14, not says "attempt to open file failed"

I obtained the log file by running F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\HyperLaunch.exe and then copying text from file F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\HyperLaunch(im assuming .log)

Please let me know where im going wrong here, im tearing my hair out lol

Set it to troubleshooting.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]40854[/ATTACH]

You will find the log in Hyperspin>Hyperlaunch Hyperlaunch.log

11:31:33:337 | HL |     INFO  | +N/A   | Main - HyperLaunch v3.0.1.1c
11:31:33:384 | HL |     INFO  | +47    | Main - System Specs:
				Free Memory: 6231.97 MB
				Used Memory: 1958.207 MB
				AutoHotkey Path: 
11:31:33:384 | HL |     INFO  | +0     | Main - HyperSpin.exe coordinates are x y w h
11:31:33:384 | HL |     INFO  | +0     | CheckFile - Checking if F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\HyperLaunch.exe exists
11:31:33:384 | HL |   DEBUG1  | +0     | CheckFile - Attributes:
				FileDescription         	Your favorite Front End companion!
				FileVersion             	3.0.1.1
				LegalCopyright          	©2013 HL squad
				ProductName             	djvj's one swell guy!
				ProductVersion          	1.1.9.4
				CompanyName             	djvj's one swell guy!
				File Size:			910336 bytes
				Created:			5/4/2014 - 10:01:03 AM
				Modified:			5/4/2014 - 10:00:27 AM
11:31:33:384 | HL |     INFO  | +0     | CheckFile - Checking if F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Module Extensions\itextsharp.dll exists
11:31:33:446 | HL |   DEBUG1  | +62    | CheckFile - Attributes:
				FileDescription         	iTextSharp
				FileVersion             	5.4.2.0
				InternalName            	itextsharp.dll
				LegalCopyright          	Copyright (C) 1999-2013 by Bruno Lowagie and Paulo Soares. All Rights Reserved.
				OriginalFilename        	itextsharp.dll
				ProductName             	iTextSharp
				ProductVersion          	5.4.2.0
				CompanyName             	1T3XT BVBA
				File Size:			3743744 bytes
				Created:			5/4/2014 - 10:01:02 AM
11:31:33:446 | HL |     INFO  | +0     | CheckFile - Checking if F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Module Extensions\SevenZipSharp.dll exists
11:31:33:477 | HL |   DEBUG1  | +31    | CheckFile - Attributes:
				FileDescription         	SevenZipSharp
				FileVersion             	0.64.4841.31212
				InternalName            	SevenZipSharp.dll
				LegalCopyright          	Copyright (C) Markovtsev Vadim 2009, 2010, licenced under LGPLv3
				OriginalFilename        	SevenZipSharp.dll
				ProductName             	SevenZipSharp
				ProductVersion          	0.64.4841.31212
				CompanyName             	Markovtsev Vadim
				File Size:			165888 bytes
11:31:33:477 | HL |     INFO  | +0     | CheckFile - Checking if F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Module Extensions\gsdll32.dll exists
11:31:33:509 | HL |   DEBUG1  | +32    | CheckFile - Attributes:
				File Size:			8818688 bytes
11:31:33:509 | HL |     INFO  | +0     | CheckFile - Checking if F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Module Extensions\BlockInput.exe exists
11:31:33:524 | HL |   DEBUG1  | +15    | CheckFile - Attributes:
				FileDescription         	 
				FileVersion             	1.1.09.04
				InternalName            	 
				OriginalFilename        	 
				ProductName             	 
				ProductVersion          	1.1.09.04
				File Size:			657920 bytes
11:31:33:524 | HL |     INFO  | +0     | CheckFile - Checking if F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Module Extensions\gdip.ahk exists
11:31:33:555 | HL |   DEBUG1  | +31    | CRC Check - CRC matches, this is an official unedited Extension.
11:31:33:555 | HL |   DEBUG1  | +0     | CheckFile - Attributes:
				File Size:			88789 bytes
11:31:33:555 | HL |     INFO  | +0     | CheckFile - Checking if F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Module Extensions\RIni.ahk exists
11:31:33:571 | HL |   DEBUG1  | +16    | CRC Check - CRC matches, this is an official unedited Extension.
11:31:33:571 | HL |   DEBUG1  | +0     | CheckFile - Attributes:
				File Size:			67561 bytes
11:31:33:571 | HL |     INFO  | +0     | CheckFile - Checking if F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Module Extensions\CLR.ahk exists
11:31:33:571 | HL |   DEBUG1  | +0     | CRC Check - CRC matches, this is an official unedited Extension.
				File Size:			10586 bytes
11:31:33:571 | HL |     INFO  | +0     | CheckFile - Checking if F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Module Extensions\COM.ahk exists
11:31:33:571 | HL |   DEBUG1  | +0     | CRC Check - CRC matches, this is an official unedited Extension.
				File Size:			26342 bytes
11:31:33:571 | HL |     INFO  | +0     | CheckFile - Checking if F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Module Extensions\JSON.ahk exists
11:31:33:587 | HL |   DEBUG1  | +16    | CRC Check - CRC matches, this is an official unedited Extension.
11:31:33:587 | HL |   DEBUG1  | +0     | CheckFile - Attributes:
				File Size:			9203 bytes
11:31:33:587 | HL |     INFO  | +0     | CheckFile - Checking if F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Lib\Fade Init.ahk exists
11:31:33:587 | HL |   DEBUG1  | +0     | CRC Check - CRC matches, this is an official unedited Library.
				File Size:			1145 bytes
11:31:33:587 | HL |     INFO  | +0     | CheckFile - Checking if F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Lib\HyperPause Init.ahk exists
11:31:33:587 | HL |   DEBUG1  | +0     | CRC Check - CRC matches, this is an official unedited Library.
				File Size:			691 bytes
11:31:33:587 | HL |     INFO  | +0     | CheckFile - Checking if F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Lib\Keymapper Init.ahk exists
				File Size:			3435 bytes
11:31:33:587 | HL |     INFO  | +0     | CheckFile - Checking if F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Lib\MultiGame Init.ahk exists
				File Size:			161 bytes
11:31:33:587 | HL |     INFO  | +0     | CheckFile - Checking if F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Lib\Statistics Init.ahk exists
				File Size:			167 bytes
11:31:33:587 | HL |     INFO  | +0     | CheckFile - Checking if F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Lib\Fade.ahk exists
11:31:33:618 | HL |   DEBUG1  | +31    | CRC Check - CRC matches, this is an official unedited Library.
11:31:33:618 | HL |   DEBUG1  | +0     | CheckFile - Attributes:
				File Size:			25516 bytes
11:31:33:618 | HL |     INFO  | +0     | CheckFile - Checking if F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Lib\HyperPause.ahk exists
11:31:33:680 | HL |   DEBUG1  | +62    | CRC Check - CRC matches, this is an official unedited Library.
11:31:33:696 | HL |   DEBUG1  | +16    | CheckFile - Attributes:
				File Size:			360180 bytes
11:31:33:696 | HL |     INFO  | +0     | CheckFile - Checking if F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Lib\Keymapper.ahk exists
11:31:33:696 | HL |   DEBUG1  | +0     | CRC Check - CRC matches, this is an official unedited Library.
11:31:33:696 | HL |   DEBUG1  | +0     | CheckFile - Attributes:
				File Size:			30775 bytes
11:31:33:696 | HL |     INFO  | +0     | CheckFile - Checking if F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Lib\MultiGame.ahk exists
11:31:33:696 | HL |   DEBUG1  | +0     | CRC Check - CRC matches, this is an official unedited Library.
				File Size:			36816 bytes
11:31:33:696 | HL |     INFO  | +0     | CheckFile - Checking if F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Lib\Bezel.ahk exists
				File Size:			83008 bytes
11:31:33:696 | HL |     INFO  | +0     | CheckFile - Checking if F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Lib\Statistics.ahk exists
11:31:33:711 | HL |   DEBUG1  | +15    | CRC Check - CRC matches, this is an official unedited Library.
11:31:33:711 | HL |   DEBUG1  | +0     | CheckFile - Attributes:
				File Size:			26153 bytes
11:31:33:711 | HL |     INFO  | +0     | CheckFile - Checking if F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Lib\Rom Mapping Launch Menu.ahk exists
11:31:33:727 | HL |   DEBUG1  | +16    | CRC Check - CRC matches, this is an official unedited Library.
11:31:33:727 | HL |   DEBUG1  | +0     | CheckFile - Attributes:
				File Size:			63798 bytes
11:31:33:727 | HL |     INFO  | +0     | CheckFile - Checking if F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Lib\Shared.ahk exists
11:31:33:743 | HL |   DEBUG1  | +16    | CRC Check - CRC matches, this is an official unedited Library.
11:31:33:743 | HL |   DEBUG1  | +0     | CheckFile - Attributes:
				File Size:			81966 bytes
11:31:33:743 | HL |     INFO  | +0     | CheckFile - Checking if F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Lib\XHotkey.ahk exists
11:31:33:743 | HL |   DEBUG1  | +0     | CRC Check - CRC matches, this is an official unedited Library.
				File Size:			28374 bytes
11:31:33:743 | HL |     INFO  | +0     | CheckFile - Checking if F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Lib\Fade Animations.ahk exists
11:31:33:743 | HL |   DEBUG1  | +0     | CRC Check - CRC matches, this is an official unedited Library.
				File Size:			49050 bytes
11:31:33:743 | HL |     INFO  | +0     | CheckFile - Checking if F:\HyperSpin\Databases\Main Menu\Main Menu.xml exists
				File Size:			383 bytes
				Created:			5/4/2014 - 9:52:14 AM
				Modified:			5/4/2014 - 12:40:12 PM
11:31:33:774 | HL |     INFO  | +31    | Main - HyperLaunch launched directly
11:31:35:240 | HL |     INFO  | +1466  | Main - HyperLaunch received "Nintendo 64" and "007 - GoldenEye (Europe)"
11:31:35:271 | HL |     INFO  | +31    | Main - 007 - GoldenEye (Europe) is using the default emulator: Project64 2.0.0.14
11:31:35:271 | HL |     INFO  | +0     | Main - Checking for a [Project64 2.0.0.14] section in F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Settings\Nintendo 64\Emulators.ini
11:31:35:271 | HL |     INFO  | +0     | Main - Checking for a [Project64 2.0.0.14] section in F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Settings\Global Emulators.ini
11:31:35:271 | HL |     INFO  | +0     | Main - Found [Project64 2.0.0.14] in F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Settings\Global Emulators.ini
11:31:35:271 | HL |     INFO  | +0     | CheckFile - Checking if F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Modules\Project64\Project64 (v2.0.0.14).ahk exists
11:31:35:271 | HL |   DEBUG1  | +0     | CheckFile - Attributes:
				File Size:			2745 bytes
11:31:35:271 | HL |     INFO  | +0     | Main - CRC Check - CRC matches, this is an official unedited module.
11:31:35:271 | HL |     INFO  | +0     | Main - 007 - GoldenEye (Europe) will use module: F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Modules\Project64\Project64 (v2.0.0.14).ahk
11:31:35:287 | HL |     INFO  | +16    | Main - Using standard method with "Rom Extension" SkipChecks or without any SkipChecks.
11:31:35:303 | HL |     INFO  | +16    | Main - INI Keys read
11:31:35:303 | HL |     INFO  | +0     | CheckFile - Checking if F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Module Extensions\7z.exe exists
11:31:35:303 | HL |   DEBUG1  | +0     | CheckFile - Attributes:
				FileDescription         	7-Zip Console
				FileVersion             	9.20
				InternalName            	7z
				LegalCopyright          	Copyright (c) 1999-2010 Igor Pavlov
				OriginalFilename        	7z.exe
				ProductName             	7-Zip
				ProductVersion          	9.20
				CompanyName             	Igor Pavlov
				File Size:			163840 bytes
11:31:35:303 | HL |     INFO  | +0     | CheckFile - Checking if F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Module Extensions\7z.dll exists
				FileDescription         	7z Standalone Plugin
				InternalName            	7za
				OriginalFilename        	7za.dll
				File Size:			914432 bytes
11:31:35:303 | HL |     INFO  | +0     | CheckPaths - Started
11:31:35:303 | HL |   DEBUG1  | +0     | CheckPaths - Looking for rom: F:\HyperSpin\RomFiles\Nintendo 64\007 - GoldenEye (Europe).7z
11:31:35:303 | HL |   DEBUG1  | +0     | CheckPaths - Looking for rom by name in subfolder: F:\HyperSpin\RomFiles\Nintendo 64\007 - GoldenEye (Europe)\007 - GoldenEye (Europe).7z
11:31:35:303 | HL |   DEBUG1  | +0     | CheckPaths - Rom not found
11:31:35:303 | HL |   DEBUG1  | +0     | CheckPaths - Looking for rom: F:\HyperSpin\RomFiles\Nintendo 64\007 - GoldenEye (Europe).zip
11:31:35:303 | HL |     INFO  | +0     | CheckPaths - Found rom: F:\HyperSpin\RomFiles\Nintendo 64\007 - GoldenEye (Europe).zip
11:31:35:303 | HL |   DEBUG1  | +0     | CheckPaths - Current romName: 007 - GoldenEye (Europe)
11:31:35:303 | HL |   DEBUG1  | +0     | CheckPaths - Current romPath: F:\HyperSpin\RomFiles\Nintendo 64
11:31:35:303 | HL |   DEBUG1  | +0     | CheckPaths - Current romExtension: .zip
11:31:35:303 | HL |     INFO  | +0     | CheckFile - Checking if F:\HyperSpin\Emulators\Nintendo 64\Project64 2.0\Project64.exe exists
				FileDescription         	Project 64
				FileVersion             	2, 0, 0, 14
				InternalName            	Project64
				LegalCopyright          	Copyright © 2013
				OriginalFilename        	Project64.exe
				ProductName             	 Project64
				ProductVersion          	2, 0, 0, 14
				CompanyName             	 
				File Size:			1247744 bytes
				Created:			5/4/2014 - 10:44:20 PM
				Modified:			4/1/2013 - 8:17:22 AM
11:31:35:303 | HL |     INFO  | +0     | CheckPaths - Ended
11:31:35:303 | HL |     INFO  | +0     | BuildScript - User Variables:
				;----------------------------------------------------------------------------
				; INJECTED VARIABLES

#NoTrayIcon
				#InstallKeybdHook
				DetectHiddenWindows, ON
				SetTitleMatchMode, 2
				SendMode, Event
				0 = 0
				hlMode = 
				frontendPID = 0
				frontendPath = F:\HyperSpin
				frontendExe = HyperSpin.exe
				frontendExt = exe
				frontendName = HyperSpin
				frontendDrive = F:
				exitEmulatorKey = ~Esc
				exitEmulatorKeyWait = 0
				forceHoldKey = ~Esc
				restoreFE = false
				exitScriptKey = ~q & ~s
				toggleCursorKey = ~e & ~t
				emuFullPath = F:\HyperSpin\Emulators\Nintendo 64\Project64 2.0\Project64.exe
				emuPath = F:\HyperSpin\Emulators\Nintendo 64\Project64 2.0
				emuName = Project64 2.0.0.14
				emuExt = exe
				romPath = F:\HyperSpin\RomFiles\Nintendo 64
				romPathFromIni = F:\HyperSpin\RomFiles\Nintendo 64
				romExtension = .zip
				romExtensionOrig = .zip
				romExtensions = 7z|zip|n64|z64|v64
				executable = Project64.exe
				systemName = Nintendo 64
				dbName = 007 - GoldenEye (Europe)
				romName = 007 - GoldenEye (Europe)
				romMapPath = 
				romMappingEnabled = false
				romMappingLaunchMenuEnabled = false
				romMappingFirstMatchingExt = false
				romMappingShowAllRomsInArchive = true
				romMappingNumberOfWheelsByScreen = 7
				romMappingMenuWidth = 300
				romMappingMenuMargin = 50
				romMappingTextFont = Bebas Neue
				romMappingTextOptions = cFFFFFFFF r4 s40 Bold
				romMappingDisabledTextColor = ff888888
				romMappingTextSizeDifference = 5
				romMappingTextMargin = 10
				romMappingTitleTextFont = Bebas Neue
				romMappingTitleTextOptions = cFFFFFFFF r4 s60 Bold
				romMappingTitle2TextFont = Bebas Neue
				romMappingTitle2TextOptions = cFFFFFFFF r4 s15 Bold
				romMappingGameInfoTextFont = Bebas Neue
				romMappingGameInfoTextOptions = cFFFFFFFF r4 s15 Regular
				romMappingBackgroundBrush = aa000000
				romMappingColumnBrush = 33000000
				romMappingButtonBrush1 = 6f000000
				romMappingButtonBrush2 = 33000000
				romMappingBackgroundAlign = Stretch and Lose Aspect
				romMappingMenuFlagWidth = 40
				romMappingMenuFlagSeparation = 5
				romMappingDefaultMenuList = FullList
				romMappingSingleFilteredRomAutomaticLaunch = false
				skipchecks = false
				romMatchExt = false
				blockInputTime = 0
				blockInputFile = F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Module Extensions\BlockInput.exe
				errorLevelReporting = false
				logFile = F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\HyperLaunch.log
				logLabel := ["    INFO"," WARNING","   ERROR","  DEBUG1","  DEBUG2"]
				logLevel = 10
				logIncludeModule = true
				logIncludeFileProperties = true
				logShowCommandWindow = false
				logCommandWindow = false
				sysLang = English_United_States
				navUpKey = Up
				navDownKey = Down
				navLeftKey = Left
				navRightKey = Right
				navSelectKey = Enter
				navP2UpKey = Numpad8
				navP2DownKey = Numpad2
				navP2LeftKey = Numpad4
				navP2RightKey = Numpad6
				navP2SelectKey = NumpadEnter
				originalWidth = 1920
				originalHeight = 1080
				dtEnabled = true
				dtPath = 
				dtUseSCSI = true
				dtAddDrive = true
				emuIdleShutdown = 0
				hideCursor = false
				hideEmu = false
				hideFE = false
				fadeIn = false
				fadeInDuration = 500
				fadeInTransitionAnimation = DefaultAnimateFadeIn
				fadeInDelay = 0
				fadeInExitDelay = 0
				fadeOutExitDelay = 0
				fadeOut = false
				fadeOutExtraScreen = false
				fadeOutDuration = 500
				fadeOutTransitionAnimation = DefaultAnimateFadeOut
				fadeOutDelay = 0
				fadeLyrInterpolation = 7
				fadeLyr1Color = FF000000
				fadeLyr1AlignImage = Align to Top Left
				fadeLyr2Pos = Bottom Right Corner
				fadeLyr2X = 300
				fadeLyr2Y = 300
				fadeLyr2Adjust = 1
				fadeLyr2PicPad = 0
				fadeLyr3Pos = Center
				fadeLyr3X = 300
				fadeLyr3Y = 300
				fadeLyr3Adjust = 0.75
				fadeLyr3Speed = 750
				fadeLyr3Animation = DefaultFadeAnimation
				fadeLyr37zAnimation = DefaultFadeAnimation
				fadeLyr3Type = imageandbar
				fadeLyr3ImgFollow7zProgress = true
				fadeLyr3Repeat = 1
				fadeLyr3PicPad = 0
				fadeLyr4Adjust = 0.75
				fadeLyr4X = 100
				fadeLyr4Y = 100
				fadeLyr4Pos = Above Layer 3 - Left
				fadeLyr4FPS = 10
				fadeLyr4PicPad = 0
				fadeTranspGifColor = FFFFFF
				fadeBarWindow = false
				fadeBarWindowX = 
				fadeBarWindowY = 
				fadeBarWindowW = 600
				fadeBarWindowH = 120
				fadeBarWindowR = 20
				fadeBarWindowM = 20
				fadeBarWindowHatchStyle = 8
				fadeBarBack = true
				fadeBarBackColor = FF555555
				fadeBarH = 20
				fadeBarR = 5
				fadeBarColor = DD00BFFF
				fadeBarHatchStyle = 3
				fadeBarPercentageText = true
				fadeBarInfoText = true
				fadeBarXOffset = 0
				fadeBarYOffset = 100
				fadeRomInfoDescription = text
				fadeRomInfoSystemName = text
				fadeRomInfoYear = text
				fadeRomInfoManufacturer = text
				fadeRomInfoGenre = text
				fadeRomInfoRating = text
				fadeRomInfoOrder = Description|SystemName|Year|Manufacturer|Genre|Rating
				fadeRomInfoTextPlacement = topRight
				fadeRomInfoTextMargin = 5
				fadeRomInfoText1Options = cFF555555 r4 s20 Bold
				fadeRomInfoText2Options = cFF555555 r4 s20 Bold
				fadeRomInfoText3Options = cFF555555 r4 s20 Bold
				fadeRomInfoText4Options = cFF555555 r4 s20 Bold
				fadeRomInfoText5Options = cFF555555 r4 s20 Bold
				fadeRomInfoText6Options = cFF555555 r4 s20 Bold
				fadeStats_Number_of_Times_Played = text with label
				fadeStats_Last_Time_Played = text with label
				fadeStats_Average_Time_Played = text with label
				fadeStats_Total_Time_Played = text with label
				fadeStats_System_Total_Played_Time = text with label
				fadeStats_Total_Global_Played_Time = text with label
				fadeStatsInfoOrder = Number_of_Times_Played|Last_Time_Played|Average_Time_Played|Total_Time_Played|System_Total_Played_Time|Total_Global_Played_Time
				fadeStatsInfoTextPlacement = topLeft
				fadeStatsInfoTextMargin = 5
				fadeStatsInfoText1Options = cFF555555 r4 s20 Bold
				fadeStatsInfoText2Options = cFF555555 r4 s20 Bold
				fadeStatsInfoText3Options = cFF555555 r4 s20 Bold
				fadeStatsInfoText4Options = cFF555555 r4 s20 Bold
				fadeStatsInfoText5Options = cFF555555 r4 s20 Bold
				fadeStatsInfoText6Options = cFF555555 r4 s20 Bold
				fadeText1X = 0
				fadeText1Y = 0
				fadeText1Options = cFFFFFFFF r4 s20 Right Bold
				fadeText1 = Loading Game
				fadeText2X = 0
				fadeText2Y = 0
				fadeText2Options = cFFFFFFFF r4 s20 Right Bold
				fadeText2 = Extraction Complete
				fadeFont = Arial
				fadeSystemAndRomLayersOnly = false
				fadeInterruptKey = 
				detectFadeErrorEnabled = true
				fadeImgPath = F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Media\Fade
				HLDataPath = F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Data
				HLMediaPath = F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Media
				HLErrSoundPath = F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Media\Sounds\Error
				modulesPath = F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Modules
				moduleFullName = F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Modules\Project64\Project64 (v2.0.0.14).ahk
				moduleName = Project64 (v2.0.0.14)
				modulePath = F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Modules\Project64
				moduleExtension = ahk
				moduleExtensionsPath = F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Module Extensions
				libPath = F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Lib
				7zEnabled = false
				7zPath = F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Module Extensions\7z.exe
				7zDllPath = F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Module Extensions\7z.dll
				7zExtractPath = C:\Users\Richie\AppData\Local\Temp\HS
				7zExtractPathOrig = 
				7zAttachSystemName = false
				7zDelTemp = true
				7zSounds = true
				7zFormats = .zip,.rar,.7z,.lzh,.gzip,.tar
				7zFormatsNoP = zip,rar,7z,lzh,gzip,tar
				mgEnabled = false
				mgKey = ~NumpadSub
				mgBackgroundColor = FF000000
				mgSidePadding = 0.2
				mgYOffset = 500
				mgImageAdjust = 1
				mgFont = Arial
				mgText1Options = x10p y30p w80p Center cBBFFFFFF r4 s100 BoldItalic
				mgText1Text = Please select a game
				mgText2Options = w96p cFFFFFFFF r4 s50 Center BoldItalic
				mgText2Offset = 70
				mgUseSound = true
				mgSoundfreq = 300
				mgExitEffect = none
				mgSelectedEffect = rotate
				mgUseGameArt = false
				mgArtworkDir = Artwork1
				hpEnabled = false
				hpKey = ~NumpadAdd
				hpBackToMenuBarKey = X
				hpZoomInKey = C
				hpZoomOutKey = V
				hpScreenshotKey = ~PrintScreen
				hpHiToTextPath = F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Module Extensions\HiToText.exe
				hpSaveStateKeyCodes = {1 down}{1 up}{F5 down}{F5 up}|{2 down}{2 up}{F5 down}{F5 up}|{3 down}{3 up}{F5 down}{F5 up}|{4 down}{4 up}{F5 down}{F5 up}|{5 down}{5 up}{F5 down}{F5 up}|{6 down}{6 up}{F5 down}{F5 up}|{7 down}{7 up}{F5 down}{F5 up}|{8 down}{8 up}{F5 down}{F5 up}|{9 down}{9 up}{F5 down}{F5 up}|{0 down}{0 up}{F5 down}{F5 up}
				hpLoadStateKeyCodes = {1 down}{1 up}{F7 down}{F7 up}|{2 down}{2 up}{F7 down}{F7 up}|{3 down}{3 up}{F7 down}{F7 up}|{4 down}{4 up}{F7 down}{F7 up}|{5 down}{5 up}{F7 down}{F7 up}|{6 down}{6 up}{F7 down}{F7 up}|{7 down}{7 up}{F7 down}{F7 up}|{8 down}{8 up}{F7 down}{F7 up}|{9 down}{9 up}{F7 down}{F7 up}|{0 down}{0 up}{F7 down}{F7 up}
				keymapperEnabled = false
				keymapperAHKMethod = false
				keymapper = xpadder
				xpadderFullPath = F:\HyperSpin\Utilities\Xpadder\xpadder.exe
				joyToKeyFullPath = F:\HyperSpin\Utilities\JoyToKey\JoyToKey.exe
				keymapperProfilePath = F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Profiles\xpadder
				keymapperFrontEndProfileName = HyperSpin
				keymapperFrontEndProfile = false
				keymapperHyperLaunchProfileEnabled = false
				JoyIDsEnabled = false
				JoyIDsPreferredControllersSystem = use_global
				JoyIDsPreferredControllersGlobal = use_global
				CustomJoyNamesEnabled = false
				CustomJoyNames = 
				FEProfile = F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Profiles\xpadder\HyperSpin
				defaultProfile = F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Profiles\xpadder\_Default
				systemProfile = F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Profiles\xpadder\Nintendo 64
				xPadderSystemProfile = F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Profiles\xpadder\Nintendo 64\_Default
				emuProfile = F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Profiles\xpadder\Nintendo 64\Project64 2.0.0.14
				romProfile = F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Profiles\xpadder\Nintendo 64\007 - GoldenEye (Europe)
				HyperLaunchProfile = F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Profiles\xpadder\HyperLaunch
				blankProfile = F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Profiles\xpadder\_Default\blank
				ahkFEProfile = F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Profiles\AHK\HyperSpin
				ahkDefaultProfile = F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Profiles\AHK\_Default
				ahkSystemProfile = F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Profiles\AHK\Nintendo 64
				ahkEmuProfile = F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Profiles\AHK\Nintendo 64\Project64 2.0.0.14
				ahkRomProfile = F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Profiles\AHK\Nintendo 64\007 - GoldenEye (Europe)
				ahkHyperLaunchProfile = F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Profiles\AHK\HyperLaunch
				bezelEnabled = false
				statisticsEnabled = true

11:31:35:303 | HL |     INFO  | +0     | BuildScript - Loaded XHotkey Init.ahk scripts
11:31:35:303 | HL |     INFO  | +0     | BuildScript - Loaded Statistics Init.ahk scripts
11:31:35:303 | HL |   DEBUG1  | +0     | BuildScript - Module starts on line: 2
11:31:35:303 | HL |     INFO  | +0     | BuildScript - Module:
				MEmu = Project64
				MEmuV =  v2.0.0.14
				MURL = http://www.pj64-emu.com/
				MAuthor = djvj
				MVersion = 2.0
				MCRC = 6B2D54D3
				iCRC = 1E716C97
				MID = 635038268918025653
				MSystem = "Nintendo 64"
				; Notes:
				; Run the emu manually and hit Ctrl+T to enter Settings. On Options, check "On loading a ROM go to full screen"
				; If roms don't start automatically, enabled advanced settings, and go to the Advanced and check "Start Emulation when rom is opened?"
				; I like to turn off the Rom Browser by going to Settings->Rom Selection and uncheck "Use Rom Browser" (advanced settings needs to be on to see this tab)
				; If you use Esc as your exit key, it could crash the emu because it also takes the emu out of fullscreen,
				; You can remove Esc as a key to change fullscreen mode in the Settings->Keyboard Shortcuts, change CPU State to Game Playing (fullscreen) then Options->Full Screen and remove Esc from Current Keys
				; Suggested to use Glide64 Final plugin as your graphics plugin (it does not crash on exit): https://code.google.com/p/glidehqplusglitch64/downloads/detail?name=Glide64_Final.zip&can=2&q=

; Project64 Plugins stores their settings in the registry @ HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\JaboSoft\Project64 DLL or HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\N64 Emulation

; Known Plugin issues:
				; Video - Rice: crashes with annoying msgbox on exiting from fullscreen
				StartModule()
				FadeInStart()

settingsFile := modulePath . "\" . moduleName . ".ini"
				Fullscreen := IniReadCheck(settingsFile, "Settings", "Fullscreen","true",,1)				;	Controls if emu launches fullscreen or windowed

7z(romPath, romName, romExtension, 7zExtractPath)

emuCfg := CheckFile(emuPath . "\Config\Project64.cfg")	; check for emu's settings file

; Setting Fullscreen setting in registry if it doesn't match what user wants above
				currentFullScreen := IniReadCheck(emuCfg,"default","Auto Full Screen")
				If ( Fullscreen != "true" And currentFullScreen = 1 )
					IniWrite, 0, %emuCfg%, default, Auto Full Screen
				Else If ( Fullscreen = "true" And currentFullScreen = 0 )
					IniWrite, 1, %emuCfg%, default, Auto Full Screen

Run(executable . " """ . romPath . "\" . romName . romExtension . """", emuPath)

WinWait("ahk_class Project64 2.0")
				WinWaitActive("ahk_class Project64 2.0")

FadeInExit()
				Process("WaitClose", executable)
				7zCleanUp()
				FadeOutExit()
				ExitModule()

HaltEmu:
					ControlSend,,{Esc}, ahk_class %EmulatorClass%
				Return
				RestoreEmu:
					Winrestore, ahk_class %EmulatorClass%
					Send, !{Enter}
					Sleep, 500
				Return

CloseProcess:
					FadeOutStart()
					WinClose("ahk_class Project64 2.0")
				Return

11:31:35:303 | HL |     INFO  | +0     | BuildScript - Loaded Statistics.ahk script
11:31:35:303 | HL |     INFO  | +0     | BuildScript - Finished injecting functions into module
11:31:35:303 | HL |     INFO  | +0     | Main - Module is built
11:31:35:303 | HL |     INFO  | +0     | CheckFile - Checking if F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\AutoHotkey.dll exists
				FileDescription         	AutoHotkey_H ANSI 32-bit
				InternalName            	AutoHotkey_H
				LegalCopyright          	Copyright (C) 2012
				OriginalFilename        	AutoHotkey.exe
				ProductName             	AutoHotkey_H
				File Size:			785408 bytes
				Modified:			5/4/2014 - 10:00:26 AM
11:31:35:303 | HL |     INFO  | +0     | Main - Running module
11:31:35:303 | HL |     INFO  | +0     | Main - Starting timer to watch if Front End gets displaced and restore it if it does.
11:31:35:396 | MD |     INFO  | +N/A   | Module initialized
11:31:35:396 | MD |     INFO  | +0     | StartModule - Started
11:31:35:396 | MD |     INFO  | +0     | StartModule - MEmu: Project64
				MEmuV: v2.0.0.14
				MURL: http://www.pj64-emu.com/
				MAuthor: djvj
				MVersion: 2.0
				MCRC: 6B2D54D3
				iCRC: 1E716C97
				MID: 
				MSystem: "Nintendo 64"
11:31:35:396 | MD |     INFO  | +0     | StartModule - You have a supported System Name for this module: "Nintendo 64"
11:31:35:396 | MD |   DEBUG1  | +0     | StartModule - Leaving romName as is because Rom Mapping filled it with an Alternate_Rom_Name: 007 - GoldenEye (Europe)
11:31:35:396 | MD |     INFO  | +0     | StartModule - Ended
11:31:35:396 | MD |     INFO  | +0     | Module Setting - [settings] - Fullscreen: true
11:31:35:396 | MD |     INFO  | +0     | CheckFile - Checking if F:\HyperSpin\Emulators\Nintendo 64\Project64 2.0\Config\Project64.cfg exists
11:31:35:396 | MD |   DEBUG1  | +0     | CheckFile - Attributes:
				File Size:			1994 bytes
				Created:			5/4/2014 - 10:44:23 PM
				Modified:			5/5/2014 - 11:03:00 AM
11:31:35:396 | MD |     INFO  | +0     | Run - Running: F:\HyperSpin\Emulators\Nintendo 64\Project64 2.0\Project64.exe "F:\HyperSpin\RomFiles\Nintendo 64\007 - GoldenEye (Europe).zip"
11:31:35:474 | MD |   DEBUG1  | +78    | Run - "Project64.exe "F:\HyperSpin\RomFiles\Nintendo 64\007 - GoldenEye (Europe).zip"" Process ID: 20240
11:31:35:474 | MD |   DEBUG1  | +0     | GetActiveWindowStatus - Title: HyperLaunch | Class: CabinetWClass | State: 0 | X: 467 | Y: 187 | Width: 1199 | Height: 646 | Window HWND: 0x160780 | Process ID: 3220 | Process Path: C:\Windows\explorer.exe
11:31:35:474 | MD |     INFO  | +0     | WinWait - Waiting for "ahk_class Project64 2.0"
11:31:35:624 | MD |   DEBUG1  | +156   | GetActiveWindowStatus - Title: Project64 2.0.0.14 | Class: Project64 2.0 | State: 0 | X: 640 | Y: 300 | Width: 646 | Height: 530 | Window HWND: 0x1206a6 | Process ID: 20240 | Process Path: F:\HyperSpin\Emulators\Nintendo 64\Project64 2.0\Project64.exe
11:31:35:624 | MD |   DEBUG1  | +0     | GetActiveWindowStatus - Title: Project64 2.0.0.14 | Class: Project64 2.0 | State: 0 | X: 640 | Y: 300 | Width: 646 | Height: 530 | Window HWND: 0x1206a6 | Process ID: 20240 | Process Path: F:\HyperSpin\Emulators\Nintendo 64\Project64 2.0\Project64.exe
11:31:35:624 | MD |     INFO  | +0     | WinWaitActive - Waiting for "ahk_class Project64 2.0"
11:31:35:726 | MD |   DEBUG1  | +109   | GetActiveWindowStatus - Title: Project64 2.0.0.14 | Class: Project64 2.0 | State: 0 | X: 640 | Y: 300 | Width: 646 | Height: 530 | Window HWND: 0x1206a6 | Process ID: 20240 | Process Path: F:\HyperSpin\Emulators\Nintendo 64\Project64 2.0\Project64.exe
11:31:35:726 | MD |     INFO  | +0     | Process - WaitClose Project64.exe 
11:31:42:572 | MD |     INFO  | +6833  | ExitModule - Started
11:31:42:572 | MD |     INFO  | +0     | Starting Updating Statistics:
11:31:42:572 | MD |   DEBUG2  | +0     | Total Elapsed Time in Pause in seconds: 0
11:31:42:572 | MD |   DEBUG2  | +0     | gameSectionStartTime:10166600
11:31:42:572 | MD |   DEBUG2  | +0     | ElapsedTime:7
11:31:42:572 | MD |     INFO  | +0     | CreateRomTable - Started
11:31:42:572 | MD |   DEBUG1  | +0     | CreateRomTable - Checking for match: "007 - GoldenEye (Europe)" and "(Disc"
11:31:42:572 | MD |   DEBUG1  | +0     | CreateRomTable - Checking for match: "007 - GoldenEye (Europe)" and "(Disk"
11:31:42:572 | MD |   DEBUG1  | +0     | CreateRomTable - Checking for match: "007 - GoldenEye (Europe)" and "(Cart"
11:31:42:572 | MD |   DEBUG1  | +0     | CreateRomTable - Checking for match: "007 - GoldenEye (Europe)" and "(Tape"
11:31:42:572 | MD |   DEBUG1  | +0     | CreateRomTable - Checking for match: "007 - GoldenEye (Europe)" and "(Cassette"
11:31:42:572 | MD |   DEBUG1  | +0     | CreateRomTable - Checking for match: "007 - GoldenEye (Europe)" and "(Part"
11:31:42:572 | MD |   DEBUG1  | +0     | CreateRomTable - Checking for match: "007 - GoldenEye (Europe)" and "(Side"
11:31:42:572 | MD |     INFO  | +0     | CreateRomTable - Ended, 7 Loops to create table.
11:31:42:572 | MD |   DEBUG2  | +0     | Statistics cleared game name: 007 - GoldenEye
11:31:42:588 | MD |   DEBUG2  | +16    | Loaded game statistics from ini files:
				Number_of_Times_Played: 1
				Last_Time_Played: Monday May 5, 2014 11:03:00 AM
				Average_Time_Played: 100
				Total_Time_Played: 100
				System_Total_Played_Time: 131
				Total_Global_Played_Time: 148
11:31:42:588 | MD |   DEBUG2  | +0     | Updated Statistics: Number_of_Times_Played: 2
				Last_Time_Played: Monday May 5, 2014 11:31:35 AM
				Average_Time_Played: 54
				Total_Time_Played: 107
				System_Total_Played_Time: 138
				Total_Global_Played_Time: 155
11:31:42:619 | MD |     INFO  | +31    | Game section statistics updated.
11:31:42:619 | MD |     INFO  | +0     | ExitModule - Ended
11:31:42:619 | MD |     INFO  | +0     | End of Module Logs
11:31:42:666 | HL |     INFO  | +7363  | Main - Module ended, exiting HyperLaunch normally
11:31:42:666 | HL |     INFO  | +0     | ExitScript - Started
11:31:42:697 | HL |     INFO  | +31    | SystemCursor - Restoring mouse cursor
11:31:42:697 | HL |     INFO  | +0     | ExitScript - Ended

Game launches when I test using hyperlaunch, but still wont open in hyperspin :(

11:31:33:337 | HL |     INFO  | +N/A   | Main - HyperLaunch v3.0.1.1c
11:31:33:384 | HL |     INFO  | +47    | Main - System Specs:
				Free Memory: 6231.97 MB
				Used Memory: 1958.207 MB
				AutoHotkey Path: 
11:31:33:384 | HL |     INFO  | +0     | Main - HyperSpin.exe coordinates are x y w h
11:31:33:384 | HL |     INFO  | +0     | CheckFile - Checking if F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\HyperLaunch.exe exists
11:31:33:384 | HL |   DEBUG1  | +0     | CheckFile - Attributes:
				FileDescription         	Your favorite Front End companion!
				FileVersion             	3.0.1.1
				LegalCopyright          	©2013 HL squad
				ProductName             	djvj's one swell guy!
				ProductVersion          	1.1.9.4
				CompanyName             	djvj's one swell guy!
				File Size:			910336 bytes
11:31:33:384 | HL |     INFO  | +0     | CheckFile - Checking if F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Module Extensions\itextsharp.dll exists
11:31:33:446 | HL |   DEBUG1  | +62    | CheckFile - Attributes:
				FileDescription         	iTextSharp
				FileVersion             	5.4.2.0
				InternalName            	itextsharp.dll
				LegalCopyright          	Copyright (C) 1999-2013 by Bruno Lowagie and Paulo Soares. All Rights Reserved.
				OriginalFilename        	itextsharp.dll
				ProductName             	iTextSharp
				ProductVersion          	5.4.2.0
				CompanyName             	1T3XT BVBA
				File Size:			3743744 bytes
11:31:33:446 | HL |     INFO  | +0     | CheckFile - Checking if F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Module Extensions\SevenZipSharp.dll exists
11:31:33:477 | HL |   DEBUG1  | +31    | CheckFile - Attributes:
				FileDescription         	SevenZipSharp
				FileVersion             	0.64.4841.31212
				InternalName            	SevenZipSharp.dll
				LegalCopyright          	Copyright (C) Markovtsev Vadim 2009, 2010, licenced under LGPLv3
				OriginalFilename        	SevenZipSharp.dll
				ProductName             	SevenZipSharp
				ProductVersion          	0.64.4841.31212
				CompanyName             	Markovtsev Vadim
				File Size:			165888 bytes
11:31:33:477 | HL |     INFO  | +0     | CheckFile - Checking if F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Module Extensions\gsdll32.dll exists
11:31:33:509 | HL |   DEBUG1  | +32    | CheckFile - Attributes:
				File Size:			8818688 bytes
11:31:33:509 | HL |     INFO  | +0     | CheckFile - Checking if F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Module Extensions\BlockInput.exe exists
11:31:33:524 | HL |   DEBUG1  | +15    | CheckFile - Attributes:
				FileDescription         	 
				InternalName            	 
				OriginalFilename        	 
				ProductName             	 
				File Size:			657920 bytes
11:31:33:524 | HL |     INFO  | +0     | CheckFile - Checking if F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Module Extensions\gdip.ahk exists
11:31:33:555 | HL |   DEBUG1  | +31    | CRC Check - CRC matches, this is an official unedited Extension.
11:31:33:555 | HL |   DEBUG1  | +0     | CheckFile - Attributes:
				File Size:			88789 bytes
11:31:33:555 | HL |     INFO  | +0     | CheckFile - Checking if F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Module Extensions\RIni.ahk exists
11:31:33:571 | HL |   DEBUG1  | +16    | CRC Check - CRC matches, this is an official unedited Extension.
				File Size:			67561 bytes
11:31:33:571 | HL |     INFO  | +0     | CheckFile - Checking if F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Module Extensions\CLR.ahk exists
				File Size:			10586 bytes
11:31:33:571 | HL |     INFO  | +0     | CheckFile - Checking if F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Module Extensions\COM.ahk exists
				File Size:			26342 bytes
11:31:33:571 | HL |     INFO  | +0     | CheckFile - Checking if F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Module Extensions\JSON.ahk exists
11:31:33:587 | HL |   DEBUG1  | +16    | CRC Check - CRC matches, this is an official unedited Extension.
				File Size:			9203 bytes
11:31:33:587 | HL |     INFO  | +0     | CheckFile - Checking if F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Lib\Fade Init.ahk exists
				File Size:			1145 bytes
11:31:33:587 | HL |     INFO  | +0     | CheckFile - Checking if F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Lib\HyperPause Init.ahk exists
				File Size:			691 bytes
11:31:33:587 | HL |     INFO  | +0     | CheckFile - Checking if F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Lib\Keymapper Init.ahk exists
				File Size:			3435 bytes
11:31:33:587 | HL |     INFO  | +0     | CheckFile - Checking if F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Lib\MultiGame Init.ahk exists
				File Size:			161 bytes
11:31:33:587 | HL |     INFO  | +0     | CheckFile - Checking if F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Lib\Statistics Init.ahk exists
				File Size:			167 bytes
11:31:33:587 | HL |     INFO  | +0     | CheckFile - Checking if F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Lib\Fade.ahk exists
11:31:33:618 | HL |   DEBUG1  | +31    | CRC Check - CRC matches, this is an official unedited Library.
11:31:33:618 | HL |   DEBUG1  | +0     | CheckFile - Attributes:
				File Size:			25516 bytes
11:31:33:618 | HL |     INFO  | +0     | CheckFile - Checking if F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Lib\HyperPause.ahk exists
11:31:33:680 | HL |   DEBUG1  | +62    | CRC Check - CRC matches, this is an official unedited Library.
11:31:33:696 | HL |   DEBUG1  | +16    | CheckFile - Attributes:
				File Size:			360180 bytes
11:31:33:696 | HL |     INFO  | +0     | CheckFile - Checking if F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Lib\Keymapper.ahk exists
				File Size:			30775 bytes
11:31:33:696 | HL |     INFO  | +0     | CheckFile - Checking if F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Lib\MultiGame.ahk exists
				File Size:			36816 bytes
11:31:33:696 | HL |     INFO  | +0     | CheckFile - Checking if F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Lib\Bezel.ahk exists
				File Size:			83008 bytes
11:31:33:696 | HL |     INFO  | +0     | CheckFile - Checking if F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Lib\Statistics.ahk exists
11:31:33:711 | HL |   DEBUG1  | +15    | CRC Check - CRC matches, this is an official unedited Library.
11:31:33:711 | HL |   DEBUG1  | +0     | CheckFile - Attributes:
				File Size:			26153 bytes
11:31:33:711 | HL |     INFO  | +0     | CheckFile - Checking if F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Lib\Rom Mapping Launch Menu.ahk exists
11:31:33:727 | HL |   DEBUG1  | +16    | CRC Check - CRC matches, this is an official unedited Library.
11:31:33:727 | HL |   DEBUG1  | +0     | CheckFile - Attributes:
				File Size:			63798 bytes
11:31:33:727 | HL |     INFO  | +0     | CheckFile - Checking if F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Lib\Shared.ahk exists
11:31:33:743 | HL |   DEBUG1  | +16    | CRC Check - CRC matches, this is an official unedited Library.
				File Size:			81966 bytes
11:31:33:743 | HL |     INFO  | +0     | CheckFile - Checking if F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Lib\XHotkey.ahk exists
				File Size:			28374 bytes
11:31:33:743 | HL |     INFO  | +0     | CheckFile - Checking if F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Lib\Fade Animations.ahk exists
				File Size:			49050 bytes
11:31:33:743 | HL |     INFO  | +0     | CheckFile - Checking if F:\HyperSpin\Databases\Main Menu\Main Menu.xml exists
				File Size:			383 bytes
				Created:			5/4/2014 - 9:52:14 AM
				Modified:			5/4/2014 - 12:40:12 PM
11:31:33:774 | HL |     INFO  | +31    | Main - HyperLaunch launched directly
11:31:35:240 | HL |     INFO  | +1466  | Main - HyperLaunch received "Nintendo 64" and "007 - GoldenEye (Europe)"
11:31:35:271 | HL |     INFO  | +31    | Main - 007 - GoldenEye (Europe) is using the default emulator: Project64 2.0.0.14
11:31:35:271 | HL |     INFO  | +0     | Main - Checking for a [Project64 2.0.0.14] section in F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Settings\Nintendo 64\Emulators.ini
11:31:35:271 | HL |     INFO  | +0     | Main - Checking for a [Project64 2.0.0.14] section in F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Settings\Global Emulators.ini
11:31:35:271 | HL |     INFO  | +0     | Main - Found [Project64 2.0.0.14] in F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Settings\Global Emulators.ini
11:31:35:271 | HL |     INFO  | +0     | CheckFile - Checking if F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Modules\Project64\Project64 (v2.0.0.14).ahk exists
11:31:35:271 | HL |   DEBUG1  | +0     | CheckFile - Attributes:
				File Size:			2745 bytes
11:31:35:271 | HL |     INFO  | +0     | Main - CRC Check - CRC matches, this is an official unedited module.
11:31:35:271 | HL |     INFO  | +0     | Main - 007 - GoldenEye (Europe) will use module: F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Modules\Project64\Project64 (v2.0.0.14).ahk
11:31:35:287 | HL |     INFO  | +16    | Main - Using standard method with "Rom Extension" SkipChecks or without any SkipChecks.
11:31:35:303 | HL |     INFO  | +16    | Main - INI Keys read
11:31:35:303 | HL |     INFO  | +0     | CheckFile - Checking if F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Module Extensions\7z.exe exists
				FileDescription         	7-Zip Console
				InternalName            	7z
				OriginalFilename        	7z.exe
				File Size:			163840 bytes
11:31:35:303 | HL |     INFO  | +0     | CheckFile - Checking if F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Module Extensions\7z.dll exists
				FileDescription         	7z Standalone Plugin
				InternalName            	7za
				OriginalFilename        	7za.dll
				File Size:			914432 bytes
11:31:35:303 | HL |     INFO  | +0     | CheckPaths - Started
11:31:35:303 | HL |   DEBUG1  | +0     | CheckPaths - Looking for rom: F:\HyperSpin\RomFiles\Nintendo 64\007 - GoldenEye (Europe).7z
11:31:35:303 | HL |   DEBUG1  | +0     | CheckPaths - Looking for rom by name in subfolder: F:\HyperSpin\RomFiles\Nintendo 64\007 - GoldenEye (Europe)\007 - GoldenEye (Europe).7z
11:31:35:303 | HL |   DEBUG1  | +0     | CheckPaths - Rom not found
11:31:35:303 | HL |   DEBUG1  | +0     | CheckPaths - Looking for rom: F:\HyperSpin\RomFiles\Nintendo 64\007 - GoldenEye (Europe).zip
11:31:35:303 | HL |     INFO  | +0     | CheckPaths - Found rom: F:\HyperSpin\RomFiles\Nintendo 64\007 - GoldenEye (Europe).zip
11:31:35:303 | HL |   DEBUG1  | +0     | CheckPaths - Current romName: 007 - GoldenEye (Europe)
11:31:35:303 | HL |   DEBUG1  | +0     | CheckPaths - Current romPath: F:\HyperSpin\RomFiles\Nintendo 64
11:31:35:303 | HL |   DEBUG1  | +0     | CheckPaths - Current romExtension: .zip
11:31:35:303 | HL |     INFO  | +0     | CheckFile - Checking if F:\HyperSpin\Emulators\Nintendo 64\Project64 2.0\Project64.exe exists
				FileDescription         	Project 64
				FileVersion             	2, 0, 0, 14
				InternalName            	Project64
				LegalCopyright          	Copyright © 2013
				OriginalFilename        	Project64.exe
				ProductName             	 Project64
				ProductVersion          	2, 0, 0, 14
				CompanyName             	 
				File Size:			1247744 bytes
				Created:			5/4/2014 - 10:44:20 PM
				Modified:			4/1/2013 - 8:17:22 AM
11:31:35:303 | HL |     INFO  | +0     | CheckPaths - Ended
11:31:35:303 | HL |     INFO  | +0     | BuildScript - User Variables:
				; INJECTED VARIABLES

#NoTrayIcon
				#InstallKeybdHook
				DetectHiddenWindows, ON
				SetTitleMatchMode, 2
				SendMode, Event
				0 = 0
				hlMode = 
				frontendPID = 0
				frontendPath = F:\HyperSpin
				frontendExe = HyperSpin.exe
				frontendExt = exe
				frontendName = HyperSpin
				frontendDrive = F:
				exitEmulatorKey = ~Esc
				exitEmulatorKeyWait = 0
				forceHoldKey = ~Esc
				restoreFE = false
				exitScriptKey = ~q & ~s
				toggleCursorKey = ~e & ~t
				emuFullPath = F:\HyperSpin\Emulators\Nintendo 64\Project64 2.0\Project64.exe
				emuPath = F:\HyperSpin\Emulators\Nintendo 64\Project64 2.0
				emuName = Project64 2.0.0.14
				emuExt = exe
				romPath = F:\HyperSpin\RomFiles\Nintendo 64
				romPathFromIni = F:\HyperSpin\RomFiles\Nintendo 64
				romExtension = .zip
				romExtensionOrig = .zip
				romExtensions = 7z|zip|n64|z64|v64
				executable = Project64.exe
				systemName = Nintendo 64
				dbName = 007 - GoldenEye (Europe)
				romName = 007 - GoldenEye (Europe)
				romMapPath = 
				romMappingEnabled = false
				romMappingLaunchMenuEnabled = false
				romMappingFirstMatchingExt = false
				romMappingShowAllRomsInArchive = true
				romMappingNumberOfWheelsByScreen = 7
				romMappingMenuWidth = 300
				romMappingMenuMargin = 50
				romMappingTextFont = Bebas Neue
				romMappingTextOptions = cFFFFFFFF r4 s40 Bold
				romMappingDisabledTextColor = ff888888
				romMappingTextSizeDifference = 5
				romMappingTextMargin = 10
				romMappingTitleTextFont = Bebas Neue
				romMappingTitleTextOptions = cFFFFFFFF r4 s60 Bold
				romMappingTitle2TextFont = Bebas Neue
				romMappingTitle2TextOptions = cFFFFFFFF r4 s15 Bold
				romMappingGameInfoTextFont = Bebas Neue
				romMappingGameInfoTextOptions = cFFFFFFFF r4 s15 Regular
				romMappingBackgroundBrush = aa000000
				romMappingColumnBrush = 33000000
				romMappingButtonBrush1 = 6f000000
				romMappingButtonBrush2 = 33000000
				romMappingBackgroundAlign = Stretch and Lose Aspect
				romMappingMenuFlagWidth = 40
				romMappingMenuFlagSeparation = 5
				romMappingDefaultMenuList = FullList
				romMappingSingleFilteredRomAutomaticLaunch = false
				skipchecks = false
				romMatchExt = false
				blockInputTime = 0
				blockInputFile = F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Module Extensions\BlockInput.exe
				errorLevelReporting = false
				logFile = F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\HyperLaunch.log
				logLabel := ["    INFO"," WARNING","   ERROR","  DEBUG1","  DEBUG2"]
				logLevel = 10
				logIncludeModule = true
				logIncludeFileProperties = true
				logShowCommandWindow = false
				logCommandWindow = false
				sysLang = English_United_States
				navUpKey = Up
				navDownKey = Down
				navLeftKey = Left
				navRightKey = Right
				navSelectKey = Enter
				navP2UpKey = Numpad8
				navP2DownKey = Numpad2
				navP2LeftKey = Numpad4
				navP2RightKey = Numpad6
				navP2SelectKey = NumpadEnter
				originalWidth = 1920
				originalHeight = 1080
				dtEnabled = true
				dtPath = 
				dtUseSCSI = true
				dtAddDrive = true
				emuIdleShutdown = 0
				hideCursor = false
				hideEmu = false
				hideFE = false
				fadeIn = false
				fadeInDuration = 500
				fadeInTransitionAnimation = DefaultAnimateFadeIn
				fadeInDelay = 0
				fadeInExitDelay = 0
				fadeOutExitDelay = 0
				fadeOut = false
				fadeOutExtraScreen = false
				fadeOutDuration = 500
				fadeOutTransitionAnimation = DefaultAnimateFadeOut
				fadeOutDelay = 0
				fadeLyrInterpolation = 7
				fadeLyr1Color = FF000000
				fadeLyr1AlignImage = Align to Top Left
				fadeLyr2Pos = Bottom Right Corner
				fadeLyr2X = 300
				fadeLyr2Y = 300
				fadeLyr2Adjust = 1
				fadeLyr2PicPad = 0
				fadeLyr3Pos = Center
				fadeLyr3X = 300
				fadeLyr3Y = 300
				fadeLyr3Adjust = 0.75
				fadeLyr3Speed = 750
				fadeLyr3Animation = DefaultFadeAnimation
				fadeLyr37zAnimation = DefaultFadeAnimation
				fadeLyr3Type = imageandbar
				fadeLyr3ImgFollow7zProgress = true
				fadeLyr3Repeat = 1
				fadeLyr3PicPad = 0
				fadeLyr4Adjust = 0.75
				fadeLyr4X = 100
				fadeLyr4Y = 100
				fadeLyr4Pos = Above Layer 3 - Left
				fadeLyr4FPS = 10
				fadeLyr4PicPad = 0
				fadeTranspGifColor = FFFFFF
				fadeBarWindow = false
				fadeBarWindowX = 
				fadeBarWindowY = 
				fadeBarWindowW = 600
				fadeBarWindowH = 120
				fadeBarWindowR = 20
				fadeBarWindowM = 20
				fadeBarWindowHatchStyle = 8
				fadeBarBack = true
				fadeBarBackColor = FF555555
				fadeBarH = 20
				fadeBarR = 5
				fadeBarColor = DD00BFFF
				fadeBarHatchStyle = 3
				fadeBarPercentageText = true
				fadeBarInfoText = true
				fadeBarXOffset = 0
				fadeBarYOffset = 100
				fadeRomInfoDescription = text
				fadeRomInfoSystemName = text
				fadeRomInfoYear = text
				fadeRomInfoManufacturer = text
				fadeRomInfoGenre = text
				fadeRomInfoRating = text
				fadeRomInfoOrder = Description|SystemName|Year|Manufacturer|Genre|Rating
				fadeRomInfoTextPlacement = topRight
				fadeRomInfoTextMargin = 5
				fadeRomInfoText1Options = cFF555555 r4 s20 Bold
				fadeRomInfoText2Options = cFF555555 r4 s20 Bold
				fadeRomInfoText3Options = cFF555555 r4 s20 Bold
				fadeRomInfoText4Options = cFF555555 r4 s20 Bold
				fadeRomInfoText5Options = cFF555555 r4 s20 Bold
				fadeRomInfoText6Options = cFF555555 r4 s20 Bold
				fadeStats_Number_of_Times_Played = text with label
				fadeStats_Last_Time_Played = text with label
				fadeStats_Average_Time_Played = text with label
				fadeStats_Total_Time_Played = text with label
				fadeStats_System_Total_Played_Time = text with label
				fadeStats_Total_Global_Played_Time = text with label
				fadeStatsInfoOrder = Number_of_Times_Played|Last_Time_Played|Average_Time_Played|Total_Time_Played|System_Total_Played_Time|Total_Global_Played_Time
				fadeStatsInfoTextPlacement = topLeft
				fadeStatsInfoTextMargin = 5
				fadeStatsInfoText1Options = cFF555555 r4 s20 Bold
				fadeStatsInfoText2Options = cFF555555 r4 s20 Bold
				fadeStatsInfoText3Options = cFF555555 r4 s20 Bold
				fadeStatsInfoText4Options = cFF555555 r4 s20 Bold
				fadeStatsInfoText5Options = cFF555555 r4 s20 Bold
				fadeStatsInfoText6Options = cFF555555 r4 s20 Bold
				fadeText1X = 0
				fadeText1Y = 0
				fadeText1Options = cFFFFFFFF r4 s20 Right Bold
				fadeText1 = Loading Game
				fadeText2X = 0
				fadeText2Y = 0
				fadeText2Options = cFFFFFFFF r4 s20 Right Bold
				fadeText2 = Extraction Complete
				fadeFont = Arial
				fadeSystemAndRomLayersOnly = false
				fadeInterruptKey = 
				detectFadeErrorEnabled = true
				fadeImgPath = F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Media\Fade
				HLDataPath = F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Data
				HLMediaPath = F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Media
				HLErrSoundPath = F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Media\Sounds\Error
				modulesPath = F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Modules
				moduleFullName = F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Modules\Project64\Project64 (v2.0.0.14).ahk
				moduleName = Project64 (v2.0.0.14)
				modulePath = F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Modules\Project64
				moduleExtension = ahk
				moduleExtensionsPath = F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Module Extensions
				libPath = F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Lib
				7zEnabled = false
				7zPath = F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Module Extensions\7z.exe
				7zDllPath = F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Module Extensions\7z.dll
				7zExtractPath = C:\Users\Richie\AppData\Local\Temp\HS
				7zExtractPathOrig = 
				7zAttachSystemName = false
				7zDelTemp = true
				7zSounds = true
				7zFormats = .zip,.rar,.7z,.lzh,.gzip,.tar
				7zFormatsNoP = zip,rar,7z,lzh,gzip,tar
				mgEnabled = false
				mgKey = ~NumpadSub
				mgBackgroundColor = FF000000
				mgSidePadding = 0.2
				mgYOffset = 500
				mgImageAdjust = 1
				mgFont = Arial
				mgText1Options = x10p y30p w80p Center cBBFFFFFF r4 s100 BoldItalic
				mgText1Text = Please select a game
				mgText2Options = w96p cFFFFFFFF r4 s50 Center BoldItalic
				mgText2Offset = 70
				mgUseSound = true
				mgSoundfreq = 300
				mgExitEffect = none
				mgSelectedEffect = rotate
				mgUseGameArt = false
				mgArtworkDir = Artwork1
				hpEnabled = false
				hpKey = ~NumpadAdd
				hpBackToMenuBarKey = X
				hpZoomInKey = C
				hpZoomOutKey = V
				hpScreenshotKey = ~PrintScreen
				hpHiToTextPath = F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Module Extensions\HiToText.exe
				hpSaveStateKeyCodes = {1 down}{1 up}{F5 down}{F5 up}|{2 down}{2 up}{F5 down}{F5 up}|{3 down}{3 up}{F5 down}{F5 up}|{4 down}{4 up}{F5 down}{F5 up}|{5 down}{5 up}{F5 down}{F5 up}|{6 down}{6 up}{F5 down}{F5 up}|{7 down}{7 up}{F5 down}{F5 up}|{8 down}{8 up}{F5 down}{F5 up}|{9 down}{9 up}{F5 down}{F5 up}|{0 down}{0 up}{F5 down}{F5 up}
				hpLoadStateKeyCodes = {1 down}{1 up}{F7 down}{F7 up}|{2 down}{2 up}{F7 down}{F7 up}|{3 down}{3 up}{F7 down}{F7 up}|{4 down}{4 up}{F7 down}{F7 up}|{5 down}{5 up}{F7 down}{F7 up}|{6 down}{6 up}{F7 down}{F7 up}|{7 down}{7 up}{F7 down}{F7 up}|{8 down}{8 up}{F7 down}{F7 up}|{9 down}{9 up}{F7 down}{F7 up}|{0 down}{0 up}{F7 down}{F7 up}
				keymapperEnabled = false
				keymapperAHKMethod = false
				keymapper = xpadder
				xpadderFullPath = F:\HyperSpin\Utilities\Xpadder\xpadder.exe
				joyToKeyFullPath = F:\HyperSpin\Utilities\JoyToKey\JoyToKey.exe
				keymapperProfilePath = F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Profiles\xpadder
				keymapperFrontEndProfileName = HyperSpin
				keymapperFrontEndProfile = false
				keymapperHyperLaunchProfileEnabled = false
				JoyIDsEnabled = false
				JoyIDsPreferredControllersSystem = use_global
				JoyIDsPreferredControllersGlobal = use_global
				CustomJoyNamesEnabled = false
				CustomJoyNames = 
				FEProfile = F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Profiles\xpadder\HyperSpin
				defaultProfile = F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Profiles\xpadder\_Default
				systemProfile = F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Profiles\xpadder\Nintendo 64
				xPadderSystemProfile = F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Profiles\xpadder\Nintendo 64\_Default
				emuProfile = F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Profiles\xpadder\Nintendo 64\Project64 2.0.0.14
				romProfile = F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Profiles\xpadder\Nintendo 64\007 - GoldenEye (Europe)
				HyperLaunchProfile = F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Profiles\xpadder\HyperLaunch
				blankProfile = F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Profiles\xpadder\_Default\blank
				ahkFEProfile = F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Profiles\AHK\HyperSpin
				ahkDefaultProfile = F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Profiles\AHK\_Default
				ahkSystemProfile = F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Profiles\AHK\Nintendo 64
				ahkEmuProfile = F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Profiles\AHK\Nintendo 64\Project64 2.0.0.14
				ahkRomProfile = F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Profiles\AHK\Nintendo 64\007 - GoldenEye (Europe)
				ahkHyperLaunchProfile = F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\Profiles\AHK\HyperLaunch
				bezelEnabled = false
				statisticsEnabled = true

11:31:35:303 | HL |     INFO  | +0     | BuildScript - Loaded XHotkey Init.ahk scripts
11:31:35:303 | HL |     INFO  | +0     | BuildScript - Loaded Statistics Init.ahk scripts
11:31:35:303 | HL |   DEBUG1  | +0     | BuildScript - Module starts on line: 2
11:31:35:303 | HL |     INFO  | +0     | BuildScript - Module:
				MEmu = Project64
				MEmuV =  v2.0.0.14
				MURL = http://www.pj64-emu.com/
				MAuthor = djvj
				MVersion = 2.0
				MCRC = 6B2D54D3
				iCRC = 1E716C97
				MID = 635038268918025653
				MSystem = "Nintendo 64"
				; Notes:
				; Run the emu manually and hit Ctrl+T to enter Settings. On Options, check "On loading a ROM go to full screen"
				; If roms don't start automatically, enabled advanced settings, and go to the Advanced and check "Start Emulation when rom is opened?"
				; If you use Esc as your exit key, it could crash the emu because it also takes the emu out of fullscreen,
				; You can remove Esc as a key to change fullscreen mode in the Settings->Keyboard Shortcuts, change CPU State to Game Playing (fullscreen) then Options->Full Screen and remove Esc from Current Keys
				; Suggested to use Glide64 Final plugin as your graphics plugin (it does not crash on exit): https://code.google.com/p/glidehqplusglitch64/downloads/detail?name=Glide64_Final.zip&can=2&q=

; Project64 Plugins stores their settings in the registry @ HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\JaboSoft\Project64 DLL or HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\N64 Emulation

; Known Plugin issues:
				; Video - Rice: crashes with annoying msgbox on exiting from fullscreen
				StartModule()
				FadeInStart()

settingsFile := modulePath . "\" . moduleName . ".ini"
				Fullscreen := IniReadCheck(settingsFile, "Settings", "Fullscreen","true",,1)				;	Controls if emu launches fullscreen or windowed

7z(romPath, romName, romExtension, 7zExtractPath)

emuCfg := CheckFile(emuPath . "\Config\Project64.cfg")	; check for emu's settings file

; Setting Fullscreen setting in registry if it doesn't match what user wants above
				currentFullScreen := IniReadCheck(emuCfg,"default","Auto Full Screen")
				If ( Fullscreen != "true" And currentFullScreen = 1 )
					IniWrite, 0, %emuCfg%, default, Auto Full Screen
				Else If ( Fullscreen = "true" And currentFullScreen = 0 )
					IniWrite, 1, %emuCfg%, default, Auto Full Screen

Run(executable . " """ . romPath . "\" . romName . romExtension . """", emuPath)

WinWait("ahk_class Project64 2.0")
				WinWaitActive("ahk_class Project64 2.0")

FadeInExit()
				Process("WaitClose", executable)
				7zCleanUp()
				FadeOutExit()
				ExitModule()

HaltEmu:
					ControlSend,,{Esc}, ahk_class %EmulatorClass%
				Return
				RestoreEmu:
					Winrestore, ahk_class %EmulatorClass%
					Send, !{Enter}
					Sleep, 500
				Return

CloseProcess:
					FadeOutStart()
					WinClose("ahk_class Project64 2.0")
				Return

11:31:35:303 | HL |     INFO  | +0     | BuildScript - Loaded Statistics.ahk script
11:31:35:303 | HL |     INFO  | +0     | BuildScript - Finished injecting functions into module
11:31:35:303 | HL |     INFO  | +0     | Main - Module is built
11:31:35:303 | HL |     INFO  | +0     | CheckFile - Checking if F:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\AutoHotkey.dll exists
				FileDescription         	AutoHotkey_H ANSI 32-bit
				InternalName            	AutoHotkey_H
				LegalCopyright          	Copyright (C) 2012
				OriginalFilename        	AutoHotkey.exe
				ProductName             	AutoHotkey_H
				File Size:			785408 bytes
				Modified:			5/4/2014 - 10:00:26 AM
11:31:35:303 | HL |     INFO  | +0     | Main - Running module
11:31:35:303 | HL |     INFO  | +0     | Main - Starting timer to watch if Front End gets displaced and restore it if it does.
11:31:35:396 | MD |     INFO  | +N/A   | Module initialized
11:31:35:396 | MD |     INFO  | +0     | StartModule - Started
11:31:35:396 | MD |     INFO  | +0     | StartModule - MEmu: Project64
				MEmuV: v2.0.0.14
				MURL: http://www.pj64-emu.com/
				MAuthor: djvj
				MVersion: 2.0
				MCRC: 6B2D54D3
				iCRC: 1E716C97
				MID: 
				MSystem: "Nintendo 64"
11:31:35:396 | MD |     INFO  | +0     | StartModule - You have a supported System Name for this module: "Nintendo 64"
11:31:35:396 | MD |   DEBUG1  | +0     | StartModule - Leaving romName as is because Rom Mapping filled it with an Alternate_Rom_Name: 007 - GoldenEye (Europe)
11:31:35:396 | MD |     INFO  | +0     | StartModule - Ended
11:31:35:396 | MD |     INFO  | +0     | Module Setting - [settings] - Fullscreen: true
11:31:35:396 | MD |     INFO  | +0     | CheckFile - Checking if F:\HyperSpin\Emulators\Nintendo 64\Project64 2.0\Config\Project64.cfg exists
11:31:35:396 | MD |   DEBUG1  | +0     | CheckFile - Attributes:
				File Size:			1994 bytes
				Created:			5/4/2014 - 10:44:23 PM
				Modified:			5/5/2014 - 11:03:00 AM
11:31:35:396 | MD |     INFO  | +0     | Run - Running: F:\HyperSpin\Emulators\Nintendo 64\Project64 2.0\Project64.exe "F:\HyperSpin\RomFiles\Nintendo 64\007 - GoldenEye (Europe).zip"
11:31:35:474 | MD |   DEBUG1  | +78    | Run - "Project64.exe "F:\HyperSpin\RomFiles\Nintendo 64\007 - GoldenEye (Europe).zip"" Process ID: 20240
11:31:35:474 | MD |   DEBUG1  | +0     | GetActiveWindowStatus - Title: HyperLaunch | Class: CabinetWClass | State: 0 | X: 467 | Y: 187 | Width: 1199 | Height: 646 | Window HWND: 0x160780 | Process ID: 3220 | Process Path: C:\Windows\explorer.exe
11:31:35:474 | MD |     INFO  | +0     | WinWait - Waiting for "ahk_class Project64 2.0"
11:31:35:624 | MD |   DEBUG1  | +156   | GetActiveWindowStatus - Title: Project64 2.0.0.14 | Class: Project64 2.0 | State: 0 | X: 640 | Y: 300 | Width: 646 | Height: 530 | Window HWND: 0x1206a6 | Process ID: 20240 | Process Path: F:\HyperSpin\Emulators\Nintendo 64\Project64 2.0\Project64.exe
11:31:35:624 | MD |   DEBUG1  | +0     | GetActiveWindowStatus - Title: Project64 2.0.0.14 | Class: Project64 2.0 | State: 0 | X: 640 | Y: 300 | Width: 646 | Height: 530 | Window HWND: 0x1206a6 | Process ID: 20240 | Process Path: F:\HyperSpin\Emulators\Nintendo 64\Project64 2.0\Project64.exe
11:31:35:624 | MD |     INFO  | +0     | WinWaitActive - Waiting for "ahk_class Project64 2.0"
11:31:35:726 | MD |   DEBUG1  | +109   | GetActiveWindowStatus - Title: Project64 2.0.0.14 | Class: Project64 2.0 | State: 0 | X: 640 | Y: 300 | Width: 646 | Height: 530 | Window HWND: 0x1206a6 | Process ID: 20240 | Process Path: F:\HyperSpin\Emulators\Nintendo 64\Project64 2.0\Project64.exe
11:31:35:726 | MD |     INFO  | +0     | Process - WaitClose Project64.exe 
11:31:42:572 | MD |     INFO  | +6833  | ExitModule - Started
11:31:42:572 | MD |     INFO  | +0     | Starting Updating Statistics:
11:31:42:572 | MD |   DEBUG2  | +0     | Total Elapsed Time in Pause in seconds: 0
11:31:42:572 | MD |   DEBUG2  | +0     | gameSectionStartTime:10166600
11:31:42:572 | MD |   DEBUG2  | +0     | ElapsedTime:7
11:31:42:572 | MD |     INFO  | +0     | CreateRomTable - Started
11:31:42:572 | MD |   DEBUG1  | +0     | CreateRomTable - Checking for match: "007 - GoldenEye (Europe)" and "(Disc"
11:31:42:572 | MD |   DEBUG1  | +0     | CreateRomTable - Checking for match: "007 - GoldenEye (Europe)" and "(Disk"
11:31:42:572 | MD |   DEBUG1  | +0     | CreateRomTable - Checking for match: "007 - GoldenEye (Europe)" and "(Cart"
11:31:42:572 | MD |   DEBUG1  | +0     | CreateRomTable - Checking for match: "007 - GoldenEye (Europe)" and "(Tape"
11:31:42:572 | MD |   DEBUG1  | +0     | CreateRomTable - Checking for match: "007 - GoldenEye (Europe)" and "(Cassette"
11:31:42:572 | MD |   DEBUG1  | +0     | CreateRomTable - Checking for match: "007 - GoldenEye (Europe)" and "(Part"
11:31:42:572 | MD |   DEBUG1  | +0     | CreateRomTable - Checking for match: "007 - GoldenEye (Europe)" and "(Side"
11:31:42:572 | MD |     INFO  | +0     | CreateRomTable - Ended, 7 Loops to create table.
11:31:42:572 | MD |   DEBUG2  | +0     | Statistics cleared game name: 007 - GoldenEye
11:31:42:588 | MD |   DEBUG2  | +16    | Loaded game statistics from ini files:
				Number_of_Times_Played: 1
				Last_Time_Played: Monday May 5, 2014 11:03:00 AM
				Average_Time_Played: 100
				Total_Time_Played: 100
				System_Total_Played_Time: 131
				Total_Global_Played_Time: 148
11:31:42:588 | MD |   DEBUG2  | +0     | Updated Statistics: Number_of_Times_Played: 2
				Last_Time_Played: Monday May 5, 2014 11:31:35 AM
				Average_Time_Played: 54
				Total_Time_Played: 107
				System_Total_Played_Time: 138
				Total_Global_Played_Time: 155
11:31:42:619 | MD |     INFO  | +31    | Game section statistics updated.
11:31:42:619 | MD |     INFO  | +0     | ExitModule - Ended
11:31:42:619 | MD |     INFO  | +0     | End of Module Logs
11:31:42:666 | HL |     INFO  | +7363  | Main - Module ended, exiting HyperLaunch normally
11:31:42:666 | HL |     INFO  | +0     | ExitScript - Started
11:31:42:697 | HL |     INFO  | +31    | SystemCursor - Restoring mouse cursor
11:31:42:697 | HL |     INFO  | +0     | ExitScript - Ended

10:40:08:363 | HL | INFO | +0 | CheckPaths - Found rom: F:\HyperSpin\RomFiles\Nintendo 64\007 - GoldenEye (Europe).zip

10:40:08:363 | HL | INFO | +0 | CheckFile - Checking if F:\HyperSpin\Emulators\Nintendo 64\Project64 2.1\Project64.exe exists

10:40:18:426 | HL | ERROR | +10063 | Cannot find the emulator: "F:\HyperSpin\Emulators\Nintendo 64\Project64 2.1\Project64.exe"

make sure you set up your emulator path and select the correct emulator. I'm not 100% sure but it looks like tyou set up a global emulator path and also added a system emulator.

http://www.hyperspin-fe.com/forum/showthread.php?26140-Understanding-the-differences-between-Global-Emulators-and-System-ones&highlight=global

setting emulator paths in HyperHQ is the Hyperlaunch 2.x way of doing things, YOU DON"T NEED THAT PATH FOR ANYTHING!!!

make sure you set up your emulator path and select the correct emulator. I'm not 100% sure but it looks like tyou set up a global emulator path and also added a system emulator.

http://www.hyperspin-fe.com/forum/showthread.php?26140-Understanding-the-differences-between-Global-Emulators-and-System-ones&highlight=global

setting emulator paths in HyperHQ is the Hyperlaunch 2.x way of doing things, YOU DON"T NEED THAT PATH FOR ANYTHING!!!

Thanks, I will have another look tomorrow, hopefully sort that out

Archived