Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

shortcut?

noah

bear with me on this i am not a computer expert so setting up hyperspin is too difficult and complicated for me i have gone to a few friends and family to see if they could help set it all up but they seemed to have a hard time with it themselves all i want is to have hyperspin downloaded with every console every game for said consoles and all the bells and whistles for it so i can play all the games i want if there is anyone who could point me to someone someplace and or a website that can get me all that specifically someone who could do it all for me that would be great

8 hours ago, noah said:

bear with me on this i am not a computer expert so setting up hyperspin is too difficult and complicated for me i have gone to a few friends and family to see if they could help set it all up but they seemed to have a hard time with it themselves all i want is to have hyperspin downloaded with every console every game for said consoles and all the bells and whistles for it so i can play all the games i want if there is anyone who could point me to someone someplace and or a website that can get me all that that would be great

Unfortunately its still not going to be that easy.....There are plenty of other routes other than building from the ground up but just be careful out there :)

Emulators, drive paths and controllers are very system specific so getting all that stuff working correctly is not plug and play.

You could always look in LaunchBox for an "easier setup".

Archived