Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

All In One PC

darkskwirl

I was just curious to see what people thought about using the All In One PC's for a cabinet build. I have access to a few of these but couldn't get my head around how to build a working bar top with one of these. The computers have at least a 500 GB Hard drive, Intel i5 2.90 GHz Processor and it seems to play everything up though PS2 quite well. Has any one used one of these? If so, how did you create ports on the back of your cab for Network, USB, etc. Also, how did you create a button/switch to turn the PC on and off. Lastly, how does this cope with air flow... does it get too hot?

Just curious because in overall thinking, this would be a dream in the case of simplicity. I know these seem to run a little higher cost-wise, so not sure if anyone would really opt to use one of these...

Just curious about thoughts, ideas and opinions. Really hoping someone may have used this so I can figure out how to make one with this. The retrocade is the design I have my eye on, but I may have to make the plans a bit wider.

Thanks all!

Most if not all of those AIO computers come with intel integrated HD graphics so you would need to do FLV vids. This along with a intel NUC would be promising, just having to convert all the vids on your own to FLV is a PIA.

Archived