The Downloads section is back and better than ever! If you spot something out of place, let us know.

Way to deactivate xpadder?

JoeC3109

Quick question regarding xpadder. I noticed that when I play any game with a launcher first, after the launcher boots into the game, xpadder diverts to the hyperspin default profile. Obviously this can be a big issue with some games. Is there a way to tell xpadder to deactivate while the program is going? I've tried using specific profiles for games under the keymapper tab, but it diverts back, my guess being that the launcher closes and another exe opens.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks

It happened to me. I had to setup xpadder for every system, even if it does not use it. I just did not assign any keys apart from the Escape emulator buttons. I then had to make sure I had Xpadder enabled in the settings tab for every system as some of them was on and off messing with the configuration. Hope it helps!

I've actually had to do that as well. Still having the problem with PC games with launchers tho. I notice that some of them kick back to hyperspin for just a split second, and this causes the front end to reload my front end xpadder config. Im not sure if there is a way to prevent this.

• 7 months later...

Im having this problem too,

specifically with Street Fighter X Tekken.

If i disable Xpadder on desktop and boot the game direct my 360 controller works fine,

If i try to boot through Hyperspin, it reads the controller as a keyboard.

Archived