Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Recently played games list?

vaderag

You could write a script that would parse / mine the files in RocketLauncher\Data\Statistics and then edit a secondary copy of an xml to only have the top 10 active? Or you could try and parse it for more titles than that, but then that's getting more complicated.

That could be cool, actually... I don't have time right now, but that seems totally doable with a little time to script and test.

You could write a script that would parse / mine the files in RocketLauncher\Data\Statistics and then edit a secondary copy of an xml to only have the top 10 active? Or you could try and parse it for more titles than that, but then that's getting more complicated.
That could be cool, actually... I don't have time right now, but that seems totally doable with a little time to script and test.
That's a good idea
No idea how to do that right now, but someone with greater brains than me should totally do this ;)

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

I just add a playlist wheel of my fav games across systems, would that be doable for you? I have a video for that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sadly doesn't really do what I need
I have this already actually, but the problem I have is the kid likes to scroll through and play all sorts in short succession. Occasionally there'll be something good, but I forget.
Also, I myself am in experiment mode so knowing being able to go back to something I've played recently and continue would be handy

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Archived