Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Need help from the community

Venon92

Hello everyone ,

I am French and passionate about Retro gamings, I buy this article on the website Hyperspin + 85 Systems 2TB External HDD 2.5 "USB 3.0 hoping to start gently playing some games of my childhood.

After following the instalation instructions, only MAME works on the entirety of my purchase, I send a message to the site and the only answer to the forum will help you? I do not find this very correct because I'm not English so I use french translate and especially I'm not a computer pro.

It was marked on the site one branch is played in reality is wrong for my case ....

Can you help me because sincerely I am lost ....

I ask to return my disc at my expense to check the contents because my ma sold a record of 2TO or I have 1TO free in so I thought he had a problem already at the base of the does creation exist a backup that I can copy stuck in my disk?

in advance thank you to the person who will help me

best regards 

I am sorry to hear of your problem, but unfortunately you are victim of a scam, which we mention on the front page of our forum. 

Hyperspin is free software and available from our downloads section, it requires knowledge to set up. Only the person who set up your hard drive will know how to fix it, but it sounds like they are unwilling to help. 

Our advice is to contact your Credit card company or PayPal and report your purchase as counterfeit goods. If you are able to return the product then maybe save the contents to another drive and try to set up Hyperspin and Rocketlauncher yourself.

We have setup tutorials in our tutorials section and a 62 system build available to platinum members. 

Archived