Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

stupid question regarding windowed fullscreen

craiganderson

Hello,

Whenever I do not have fullscreen selected in HyperHQ, hyperspin is windowed while I am on the main wheel themes and system themes, but whenever I select a game, everything goes FullScreen.

Is there any way to have "fullscreen" be within a window?

Does that make sense?

thanks

When you select a game the screen is subject to the emulator's settings, not Hyperspin. About the only thing I can imagine getting it to do what you want is run the whole thing within a virtual OS install (like Oracle VM Virtualbox). That then can be run in windowed mode, and everything within that runs fullscreen (including hyperspin), but would only fill the virtualbox window.

On most emulators you just need to choose it to run on windowed mode on HL and set your resolution on the emulator to match your screen resolution.

On others you could also set the Windowed mode, enable bezels and use a transparent bezel image with the resolution of your screen.

This would avoid the module edition and also the bezel code would hide any window components.

Edit: also check if the module does not have the windowed fullscreen or fake fullscreen option under the module fullscreen options. In some of them we already implemented that for you.

Archived