Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Help with commodore 64 xml

johnowhetton

Hi guys, Ive downloaded tons of ROMs for the commodore 64, I've setup the winvice emulator. My problem is with the XML file. I downloaded the one from hyperlist but it doesn't contain any CRC info so when I try to use dons ROM renamer it can't match any of my ROMs with those contained in the XML. Does anyone know where I can get an XML file for The commodore 64 that has the CRC info or can anyone suggest a way around my issue

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Hi guys, Ive downloaded tons of ROMs for the commodore 64, I've setup the winvice emulator. My problem is with the XML file. I downloaded the one from hyperlist but it doesn't contain any CRC info so when I try to use dons ROM renamer it can't match any of my ROMs with those contained in the XML. Does anyone know where I can get an XML file for The commodore 64 that has the CRC info or can anyone suggest a way around my issue

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

You can use the official xml and rename the roms. If you use the newest HyperTools (Rom Renamer), it can use fuzzy match logic and doesn't need the CRC. It's worth a try anyway.

Thanks,

Ron

Archived