Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Neo Geo AES

braap

This is not emulator related but game related and it has be a bit stumped.

I was using RA with the fbalpha2012 core for Neo Geo AES but never got around to playing anything. Tonight I was going to play Puzzle Bobble but noticed that there is a pbobble, pbobble2, pbobblen, and pbobble2n. What are the differences between these? I noticed that one (I can't remember which) was in Japanese and the other wasn't. Are they simply the same but 2 are in English?

Also, I want to force AES. I read to set the bios option in RA> Options to force UniBios and when I sent America/Console it doesn't save it for all games. Am I better off to just set it to AES and be done with it?

Thank you.

Not 100% on all the games but usually just different dumps from different regions or versions. I use mame UI and look under the Info tab to see the write up.

For Unibios iirc you have to change the mode/region per game in the unibios menu. Theres a button combo on startup A+B+C maybe.

I have mine setup with mame to boot straight into AES mode with and aes.ini and have MVS setup with fba using unibios

Archived