Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

PC Games launching FALSE error (ahk pid 9220)

Psynaptik

Hi all,

So hyperspin loads up, and then I go to my PC Games wheel, select a game, and it loads fine. Takes a few seconds whilst Steam thinks about it, but loads fine.

However, a few seconds after it's loaded fine, I get the module error screen from HyperSpin (ahk pid 9220 error), which takes focus away from my Steam game! ARRRGGGH! I use the keyboard to switch back to the PC Game, and when it exits it returns to HyperSpin no problem to select another game.

So, it's kind of a false error - the games DO load and exit fine, but HyperSpin is insisting that it isn't!

Can I just remove the PC Launcher.ahk module from RL without issue? Is there a new one that I should grab (RL was downloaded only last week, so is recent).

Do I need to do something different?

Thanks!

I added them manually using a method I found on a thread here using generated text files, then I added them in with paths to the exes etc. 

Is it because they’re steam games? If so, how do I set that up? I don’t have a Standalone exe to test outside steam.

As far as I remember you need to add the Stead ID to the PCLauncher.ini, so an example would be

[Dark Souls™ -  Prepare To Die™ Edition]
SteamID=211420

I used an app called "Steam Wheel Creator" to do mine but I don't think it works anymore. 

Wait, I just check an old Steam database and the Steam ID's are written there.

Example

<game SteamAppId="108710" name="Alan Wake">
    <description>Alan Wake</description>
    <manufacturer>Remedy Entertainment</manufacturer>
    <year>2012</year>
    <genre>Action/Adventure</genre>
  </game>

Alternatively you could just launch Big Picture mode from HyperSpin.

Archived