Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Xpadder help

dsnyd22

THanks! yeah thats exactly my problem. I ve never actually set up different profiles for different systems within hyperlaunch. I ve tried 2 or 3 times and i get closer each time. So far i only have 1 profile come up when hyperspin runs and it works fine but i cant get it to switch to another profile when i run particular emulators. ALso i thought i read that hyperspin supports joysticks/gamepads now, is this true?

I am using the auto profile switching built into xpadder and it works well. The key is create a "blank" profile and set it as the default. I am working towards using hyper launch profile switching but it's a big hassle right and things are working well enough for now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alright sorry to bump this but if anyone can chime in to help me id be very thankful. Below is what i am trying to do. any comments on whether or not this is the right way or how to do this will be appreciated............

I want to start out with a Blank profile for xpadder. this is my default profile. I want this to be used for all games that i dont need keymapping for. when i start hyperspin, i want my hyperspin xpadder profile to kick in so my keyboard commands will work the wheel and pick games.... When i go to a particular system such as NES, i want the default profile to kick in, because nestopia works with my gamepad and i dont need xpadder whatsoever when playing nes.. However if i go to a system such as atari, i want an xpadder profile to kick in bc my atari emulator needs keymapping, joystick not supported. I have been trying to figure this out for over a year with no success, so if that makes sense to anybody, please help. Take Care!

Turn off auto profile in xpadder. User hlhq to select what profiles you want to use for the front end and for each system. Setup the profiles in hlhq per controller per system. About all there is to it.

I chose the opposite. I use XPadder's autoprofile and it works flawlessly and is simple to set up. Doing it within XPadder also means it is completely portable if you don't use HyperLaunch. Is there any particular advantage to doing it within HL?

yeah i chose opposite too. seemed almost too easy to setup blank profile then use autoprofile to assign most emulators blank profiles and a few custiomized profiles when needed. So glad i finally figured this out. At least for my 1st controller. not sure how to make 2nd controller work for all systems yet.

Archived