Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Hyperspin system

Erwin69

Hi to you all.

I made the mistake of buying an external hard disc from somewhere, but what did I know ? I wanted to play retro games the easy way, I am not a programmer or a computer expert, so a ready plug and play drive was a good solution. It was definitely not plug and play so I am most likely fooled. But, ok, they can only do this once. On that drive are lots of games and all the emulators, so what I am going to do now, is follow the guide as explained on this forum to install everything the way as it should be installed.

Look, Hyperspin drives are sold, and a lot of people don't have a clue how everything works, so people (like me) get fooled easily, not knowing anything. Yes, it is better to install everything yourself, but that is not for everyone, but still, I am going to do it the correct way now. Probably with a headache here and there, but I guess, at the end it will be worth it.

I do wonder where 'Hyperspin' comes from, who made it ? Because when I Google it, I get here. So I guess all the other sites are scams ? I have no idea.

O and also, When there are problems setting up these drives you can buy, forget help.

Anyway, Perhaps this gets blocked, I don't mind, I hope one person can read this, and decides to install hyperspin the way it should be installed.

1 hour ago, Erwin69 said:

I do wonder where 'Hyperspin' comes from, who made it ? Because when I Google it, I get here. So I guess all the other sites are scams ? I have no idea.

You are correct this is the only Official support forum, everything else is fan or scam.

Your post is perfectly fine, thank you for sharing your experience and taking up the project.

Generally people suggest taking everything you can from those drives and building a new one from it. It's really the emulator/Rocketlauncher setup that is the difficult bit.

Follow the Official videos by PlanetGeekdom or AV Archivist and transfer your existing Artwork/roms/databases to get going quicker.

Try to just start with one or 2 system's, get them working correctly and move onto the next one. Please understand it can be a very time consuming adventure so play the games you get working!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived