Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

rpcs3 new versión emulator and hyperspin

razobark

Hello everyone I open this thread in case you can help me with rpcs3 in your latest build 0.09 and hyperspin. The emulsifier has changed the way I load games and now it doesn't support the shortcuts created to run the roms. Before I loaded the games with the rpcs3 module, I have created bin shortcuts with the name of the games but when updating the emulator to its latest version now gives me error.

emulator.PNG

global setting rpcs3.PNG

Main Settings.PNG

rpcs3.PNG

3 hours ago, razobark said:

Hello everyone I open this thread in case you can help me with rpcs3 in your latest build 0.09 and hyperspin. The emulsifier has changed the way I load games and now it doesn't support the shortcuts created to run the roms. Before I loaded the games with the rpcs3 module, I have created bin shortcuts with the name of the games but when updating the emulator to its latest version now gives me error.

emulator.PNG

global setting rpcs3.PNG

Main Settings.PNG

rpcs3.PNG

Just checked this on latest RPCS3 Alpha build and it loads fine with txt or lnk shortcuts.

Check that you have the latest module, also set skip checks to rom only.

Archived