Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

My first HyperSpin intro video

lildivaaa

Love it dude! Second one is blocked tho :(

Hmm...I just checked the second one (TRON Intro) and it came up fine for me. Well, any case...their out on the HyperSpin FTP site in the Upload section under my name "lildivaaa". Try there, if you can. Maybe that will be better.

Hello HyperSpin world,

Like many others, I just took a step into creating my first HyperSpin intro video. Since I love HyperSpin, Mame and Tron so much...I thought of combining the three elements.

Original HyperSpin Derezzed Intro:

New "shorter" version of HyperSpin Derezzed Intro:

** UPDATE **

Two new intro videos here for your enjoyment:

Flynn's Intro (this is my personal one for my HyperSpin project)

TRON Intro

Let me know what you think...I'd like some feedback, either way.

Thank you,

Craig - Atlanta, Ga. USA

I love the shorter hyperspin derezzed intro. It sounds and looks great! I want to use it on my second monitor but was wondering if you could make a "portrait" version 720x1280? or... if thats too much trouble, maybe just do it without the hyperspin logo at the end? that way I can rotate the video file clockwise and the logo won't throw it off. Great stuff!

I love the shorter hyperspin derezzed intro. It sounds and looks great! I want to use it on my second monitor but was wondering if you could make a "portrait" version 720x1280? or... if thats too much trouble, maybe just do it without the hyperspin logo at the end? that way I can rotate the video file clockwise and the logo won't throw it off. Great stuff!

mmg1design,

Did you mean something like this?

HyperSpin "shorter" version, vertical 720*1280

http://youtu.be/iiQRd6CiWNw

I know on Youtube it won't show the dimensions well...but the video is 720*1280, portrait style.

You can find it also at the HyperSpin FTP site, under Uploads/lildivaaa

mmg1design,

Did you mean something like this?

HyperSpin "shorter" version, vertical 720*1280

http://youtu.be/iiQRd6CiWNw

I know on Youtube it won't show the dimensions well...but the video is 720*1280, portrait style.

You can find it also at the HyperSpin FTP site, under Uploads/lildivaaa

That's perfect. I can have this running while Hyperspin is loading. Thank you for making the changes, I owe you one.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Appears 'lildivaaa' folder no longer exists on ftp.... (edit) found it, and moved it back to where it should be.

Thanks Lildivaaa!! :adore: Love the derezzed short and Tron intros, now proudly displayed on my cab (I keep swapping them :laugh:)

In case you are still taking feedback, imho if the tron vid could lose the 'the games that time forgot!' graphic and it would be even more professional and awesome. Doesn't need shortened, just no text (assuming you custom built that section).

Archived