Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

HyperComics

shredder

• 4 weeks later...

Comic Rack. It's a muuuuuch better platform for managing digital literature. If i get this module working to where i'm happy enough with it. I hope to expand this to manuals/game guides also. I think it's a much better backend platform for managing this info. 
Currently i am working on an autoscrolling feature that a user can turn on and shut off and will loop based on the number of pages in a cbr/cbz. In the video, when you see a page turn, zoom, and advance frame by frame, that is happening without any user interaction. The user will also be able to set the amount of time between frame advancements to allow for slow or fast reading or if there is a comic or book with lots of text. I want to get this to as close as automatic as possible so all a person has to do is open the comic and the rest is all or mostly automatic so the user can enjoy when they're reading without a bunch of key presses and zooming and view switching...etc. 

Perhaps there's a different way that i haven't found yet, but opening guides and manuals in rlauncher during hyperpause or pause or rpause or whatever we're calling it this month leaves a lot to be desired. I hope deving this module opens a gateway to allow for a better experience with opening and reading manuals during pausing midgame and looking at a manual. 

18 hours ago, shredder said:

Comic Rack. It's a muuuuuch better platform for managing digital literature. If i get this module working to where i'm happy enough with it. I hope to expand this to manuals/game guides also. I think it's a much better backend platform for managing this info. 
Currently i am working on an autoscrolling feature that a user can turn on and shut off and will loop based on the number of pages in a cbr/cbz. In the video, when you see a page turn, zoom, and advance frame by frame, that is happening without any user interaction. The user will also be able to set the amount of time between frame advancements to allow for slow or fast reading or if there is a comic or book with lots of text. I want to get this to as close as automatic as possible so all a person has to do is open the comic and the rest is all or mostly automatic so the user can enjoy when they're reading without a bunch of key presses and zooming and view switching...etc. 

Perhaps there's a different way that i haven't found yet, but opening guides and manuals in rlauncher during hyperpause or pause or rpause or whatever we're calling it this month leaves a lot to be desired. I hope deving this module opens a gateway to allow for a better experience with opening and reading manuals during pausing midgame and looking at a manual. 

Nice to see someone working on this, I have plans on improving the games magazines system and I'll definitely take a look into what you manage to improve the way it's handled.

As for HyperPause, I never used it.

• 3 weeks later...

I got the autoscroll option working, finally, Upon keypress, the reader can turn on an autoscroll that will turn the page zoom into a frame and advance each frame on a timed basis, then zoom out to full page view and turn the page, until the comic is finished. 
The user is allowed to set the amount of time between each page turn and fame view. 
Also, I have figured out a basic structure to organize comics. 
Character/magazine = system 
Issues =games
Volume = Genre
Manufacturer = Issue Title   

Archived