Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

DONE!! PLease Lock -- LEDBlinky MAME Color Button Assignment PROJECT - NEED 1 MIN OF YOUR TIME AND IT WILL BENEFIT EVERYBODY WHO HAS AN ARCADE!

boizgreg

DONE!!!! --- Admins can lock this thread please

Ive created a MAME Game text list on the following link thats missing from the LEDBlinky Colors.ini file. I intend of filling out LEDBlinky with as many games as I can.

Just take a quick look at the list, and if you recognize a game and know how many buttons it uses, put the following below the game:

B1, B2, B3, B4, B5, B6 etc

After I know how many buttons each game uses. Ill create a new Colors.ini after I customize the colors. And add it to LEDBlinky, and share the file here for everybody to get.

This is purely a list of ONLY WHAT IS MISSING FROM THE COLORS.INI FILE, And represents the MAME.xml based on whats playable.

Ive already done it... Manually, the entire list. 

I went into the mame program folder and used the file that it uses to determine what games use what buttons... and extracted all the key points of info. Did a compare against what was missing, then manually merged the two files. Then compiled lists of games that use 1 to 8 or more buttons. Made one specific color profile for each one, then merged that into the file that I created. The copied in the lists to the colors.ini file. Took me about 10 hours.

Im removing the link now. 

• 5 weeks later...

Archived