Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

VP in HYPERSPIN Guidance

Conrad

Hi Everyone,

So I am new to all of this as of about a month ago. Before that I never had hyperspin or my arcade I have now. So cheers to that and the great work everyone on here has put on here to give us such a great experience.

Now I would like to get VP working in Hyperspin. I have followed the installation guides on VP and the program works with the few tables I started with on their VP9 latest software. How do I get it going through Hyperspin? I haven't seen anyone really posting any artwork or a how to guide on this. Seems like just about everything else is talked about. So can anyone show me where I can start? Is there some XML's and files I haven't found somewhere or do I start from scratch? The search function hasn't helped me much in this area. Experts please guide me :)

Thanks,

Conrad

it should take you no more than 30 seconds to set up VP in hyperspin,

ONCE YOU HAVE IT WORKING OUTSIDE OF HYPERSPIN!!!

-open the program

preferences --> keys --> Make sure you have "Disable ESC key"

from now on; when you exit VP outside of Hyeprspin press "Q" twice

- set up and select your global VP emulator

-set up your table paths

you are done.

I'm not going to do it for you but you need to limit your search to the hyperspin forum you will find a soon to be official XML with 900 wheels named to match the XML made for you.

Archived