Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

HS + Xpadder not working

RkH

Hi,

i just mapped the key on xpadder and when i press them on the arcade button, HyperSpin doesnt move.

Then i try with the keyboard and it works, but when xpadder is open i can see the animation of the button that is working but is not moving to anywhere.

What's not clear to me (since I don't own a cabinet) is whether Xpadder/JTK are useful for the actual joystick directions. I assume they are analog only (not converted to keystrokes by ipac). Since HS seems to freak out with joysticks enabled, you may want to make a profile just for navigation within HS (up, down, left and right to say the direction arrow keys).

If you are unsure what keystroke each button activates you can simply open notepad and start hitting buttons. I imagine ipac has some sort of software or config file that will list them also.

On 8/2/2021 at 6:18 PM, Spawk said:

What's not clear to me (since I don't own a cabinet) is whether Xpadder/JTK are useful for the actual joystick directions. I assume they are analog only (not converted to keystrokes by ipac). Since HS seems to freak out with joysticks enabled, you may want to make a profile just for navigation within HS (up, down, left and right to say the direction arrow keys).

If you are unsure what keystroke each button activates you can simply open notepad and start hitting buttons. I imagine ipac has some sort of software or config file that will list them also.

I do it and it works on the notepad, but it doesnt work on HyperSpin

Xpadder is working well, but HS is not recognizing the keys.

Archived