Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
  • Announcement

Sorry for the recent downtime. Still much to do but we have the site updated, secure and back online.  Expect more changes.

Is Hypersync still up and running in 2022?

baykanator

Hey all.

I've just spent many hours setting up my hyperspin system, and I'm finally ready to attempt to sync media for all my games. 

I just wanted to check if Hypersync servers are still definitely running if I get platinum accounts for Hyperspin and Emumovies?

I've attempted to login with my base Hyperspin account (not platinum) and it won't let me. I'm assuming it's because I'm not platinum but I guess I'm scared I could spend all the money and it might no longer be supported or something.

Guest Icycub

No. The latest android update is not compatible. I would advise turning off automatic updates and do not update to version 9

• 2 months later...
Guest Mike2307881

This last message is bang on for Android. That update ruined a lot of things, just had to roll back to 8.2.3 on shield what a nightmare I had with that. I am also having trouble logging in and would like to be a platinum member.

• 3 months later...
On 4/8/2022 at 5:48 AM, Guest Mike2307881 said:

This last message is bang on for Android with. That update ruined a lot of things, just had to roll back to 8.2.3 on shield what a nightmare I had with that. I am also having trouble logging in and would like to be a platinum member.

I will be the first to admit that most of my photography does NOT need burst mode or a high shutter speed. But occasionally I do like to capture some of the action in the studio with High-Speed Sync (HSS).

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.