Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Is Hypersync still up and running in 2022?

baykanator

Hey all.

I've just spent many hours setting up my hyperspin system, and I'm finally ready to attempt to sync media for all my games. 

I just wanted to check if Hypersync servers are still definitely running if I get platinum accounts for Hyperspin and Emumovies?

I've attempted to login with my base Hyperspin account (not platinum) and it won't let me. I'm assuming it's because I'm not platinum but I guess I'm scared I could spend all the money and it might no longer be supported or something.

• 2 months later...
Guest Mike2307881

This last message is bang on for Android. That update ruined a lot of things, just had to roll back to 8.2.3 on shield what a nightmare I had with that. I am also having trouble logging in and would like to be a platinum member.

• 3 months later...
On 4/8/2022 at 5:48 AM, Guest Mike2307881 said:

This last message is bang on for Android with. That update ruined a lot of things, just had to roll back to 8.2.3 on shield what a nightmare I had with that. I am also having trouble logging in and would like to be a platinum member.

I will be the first to admit that most of my photography does NOT need burst mode or a high shutter speed. But occasionally I do like to capture some of the action in the studio with High-Speed Sync (HSS).

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, DanielBremner said:

Working fine for me.

I’ve been trying to use it for a few days and I keep getting a sling 2 error and the newsfeed won’t load. Any idea what could be wrong? If it’s working from your end then it’s likely not down. You were able to access it recently?

I'm also getting Sling 2 error (Along with "Hyperspin membership not recognised") when trying to run HyperSync (Started trying about an hour ago)

I am a platinum member, however I only paid for the platinum membership an hour or two ago.

Will try again in another 12-24 hours and see if any change.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...