The Downloads section is back and better than ever! If you spot something out of place, let us know.

Reply requires moderator approval?

Aceisback

I just replied to a thread I created, and I got a message stating that my reply would not available until it is approved by a moderator. It has been a while since I have posted anything, but I don't remember my posts being delayed until approval. Has this always been the case, or is this something new?

Thanks!

This is new, but I cannot tell if I am getting through to anybody for help. I replied to the post about closing my account and I did not get the message, yet my post was not there. I have no clue what is going on, and not sure who to contact.

esu5eva7.jpg

Nope both posts need approval. I've been through your profile as a mod and can't see any reason and have even checked to see if an IP Address had been used that got banned or whatever and nope nothing wrong there either. This is an admin thing.

Didn't see jhabers post when I went through the mod box and I approved them. Hope that didn't screw up ya testing. I'll ignore ya posts until it is fixed or Ace screams out again. :)

I think it is fixed now, I will see. Thanks to Polemicist, DJVJ, and jhabers for helping me get this fixed.

I just checked the mod box and only one post is in there..

Surprisingly it is the post just after jhabers. I'll leave that alone for now.

Looks like it is fixed. What you really need more than an upgrade is to post more on the forum. *chuckles* Could I recommend this

http://www.hyperspin-fe.com/forum/showthread.php?35900-HyperScore-Challenge-2-R-Type-(Stop-Lurking-Compete!!!)

:) No work required just a bit of fun.

The post being held is because the issue was still there when jhabers posted. I was able to tell him that I was still having the issue and then he tried something else which has hopefully fixed it for good.

As far as the hi-score competition, I suck at these games...I just play them for fun when I have the chance, plus I get enjoyment out of setting things up.

Galaga is my favorite game and I am only up to 48000 something if that tells you how good I am at these games. :)

Archived