Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Custom Vewlix / Kraylix Wide 32" Arcade

SORHP

Thanks a ton Jeep! Im at the arcade heaven pearly gates, I'll be in complete euphoria when my vert machine is finished and loaded with our vert themes, I can hardly wait!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...

hello I'm from Brazil will be that u could pass me the project with the averages by email if podesse would be grateful because I wanted to ride one of these to me my email: [email protected]

Please to make a place for me to buy here and they want to charge very expensive and have a velhor arcade would disassemble him to put them al Spare enconta would be more for me to do my friend ... will make the case for I regard more ...

I don't know if kray is still getting after it or not, I'm sure you could email him...

I designed it to be cased in, but I could never decide on the bezel, one day though...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do anybody know if Kray is still building these cabinets? Soon to be in the market for one.

I don't know if Kray is building them... But 'macattack' over on BYOAC is making them locally (Detroit).

He also does Pinball 2000 cabs and a few other flat packs.

Good Luck!

Archived