Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Mame Bezels

Cougar888

in a previous version of mame that I had (which i have now lost due to a hdd crash) you could add a bezels pack to the artwork directory so when you run a game the bezel would fill the black spots on the screen so it looked better. whatever happened to that?

in a previous version of mame that I had (which i have now lost due to a hdd crash) you could add a bezels pack to the artwork directory so when you run a game the bezel would fill the black spots on the screen so it looked better. whatever happened to that?

Yes,

That is the MAME Artwork. Should be located in the Artwork directory. These bezels use the HyperLaunch features and not native to MAME. These work better in my opinion.

The MAME artwork is not on the ftp, but there are some other projects and lots of other bezels that are HyperLaunch based. See here: http://www.hyperspin-fe.com/forum/showthread.php?34755-MAME-Artwork-Bezel-Project

You should use the ones in _HyperLaunch Media first. Most of them are designed for 16x9 aspect.

Thanks,

Ron

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I don't think there is a "pack" for IC's out there.

Many of the MAME bezels have built in IC's.

That may be the easiest way to start.

Thanks,

Ron

I want to have hyperspin show instruction cards. Is using bezel the best way to do this, or is there another way?
Anyone know where there is a pack for instruction cards?

Archived